BY ARIZONA

• Vitamin C fortified
  • Vitamin C antioxidant
  • 100% natural
  • Contains 5% juice
  • No preservatives, artificial color or flavor
  • Kosher

Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Pear Juice from Concentrate, Kiwi Juice from Concentrate, Strawberry Juice from Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice (for Color), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Gum Acacia, Beta Carotene (for Color)

Buy on Walmart
Larrisha N.
Aurora, IL
this is actually a really good drink. i was sad they only had them in big cities. But this isnt a drink that i can drink very frequently because after a while it just taste like sugar but one every now and then is okay and i down them when i do have one
Jalina-Asha J.
This is so delicious I love this I just tried some and I never had it before it tastes just like strawberry kiwi it tastes great also when it is nice and chilled, Im going to be definitely getting more.
Lina P.
Delano, CA
So sweet and delicious! Everyone in our household enjoys this drink, and it comes with a full liter! It's gone within a week or so. It's super affordable and great for parties! I recommend it for big families.
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Addicting. Not too sweet and not too tart. It’s awesome on a nice hot day. Kicking it back and enjoying the weather. Enjoying life. Recommend this to everyone
Crystal J.
Hartford, CT
Pretty good, I like the flavor and its cheap, great for the summer time or whenever your thirsty. Also it's a decent size
Brianda B.
Dallas
My favorite Juice. I hate the fact that I can only find it at Walmart. I wish I could find it in smaller stores but I don’t mind the drive to get it.