Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor uploaded by Hayman Y.

BY ARIZONA #83 in Tea

Arizona® Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor.
Vitamin C antioxidant Antiox. see more...

Cynthia R.
Everyone loves a little sweetness in their tea. This tea is delicious and not overly sweet, and no it doesn't taste like pure water either. The tea is affordable and I will definitely be buying it again.
Jordyn S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I live in the south where everyone is a very big sweet tea fan; however, I enjoy flavored tea and this one happens to be one of my favorites besides there raspberry flavored one. Very sweet and tasty and not expensive at all. If you are looking for a tea that tastes good this is it!
Jatsharet Z.
Las Vegas
I like the taste of it it not sweet or sources just perfect and it a really cute packaging yes it meet all my expectations and it's a good size fit what you pay I do recommend this to every one if you haven't please do
Allison V.
Mira Loma, CA
One of my other favorite aside from the green tea. Just a simple drink with a great taste. Great value! Definitely getting your money's worth. Nice packaging. Would definitely buy again. A great product over all
Shannon S.
I love this tea since I was alittle girl, but unfortunately I have a hard time finding it in my area of the Midwest, by when I do I sure do stock up on this. Needs to be drink quickly as it doesn't sit well in the fridge for awhile
Casey B.
Richmond, IL
My husband hates iced tea but he has no problem drinking this stuff! It's definitely on the sweeter side so it's not something I would drink on a daily basis, but it's great on a hot summer day!
Jacquelyn T.
I love tea and this is one of my favorite teas to drink! It is very refreshing and it is affordable. The packing is very attractive and the bottles are big for only $1-$2. I will continue to buy this product
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
love my arizona tea, i buy it when i get the chance to, it's yummy and refreshing...i recommend arizona tea... plus it's affordable only 99¢, it quinches your thirst...love love love ❤️
Jordan S.
Ledyard, CT
I enjoy this product and think it's super affordable. I prefer the 99¢ bottles instead of this though, the taste is pretty good, and I would definitely buy this again. I love the way a tea can clean out toxins in the system.
Nicky C.
These teas are so addicting! I will pick these teas up every once in awhile because I want something satisfying to go with my lunch and usually the Arizona teas do the trick. I would buy these teas in grocery stores and or in bulk at Costco.