AriZona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor uploaded by Mari C.AriZona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor uploaded by Liz R.AriZona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor uploaded by patricia h.

BY ARIZONA #18 in Iced Tea

ArizoThis is the tea that put AriZona on the map. The secret to our success? We keep it simple. AriZona Lemon Tea is made from real black tea and natural lemon flavor that help to create the slightly sweet, refreshing flavor of sun brewed tea style.

PREMIUM BREWED BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), CITRIC ACID, NATURAL LEMON FLAVOR

Jennifer W.
This is definitely one of the best Iced Teas on the market. This brand has been making this for an extremely long. Of time and I definitely know what they're doing it's easy to see why there still in business. Great Rich taste and flavor. I do miss their classic and old packaging when they have the glass bottles with the metal cap that had the indents for your fingers they really need to bring that back.
KHADIJAH M.
I'm a college student and I try to stock up on Arizona's Tea. I typically buy two of each flavor but I will say that the Lemon flavored is the least of my favorites. I like it but I don't love it and I just favor the other flavors. 99 cents is a win so why not buy all and they're delicious! Win!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
If you like lemon in your tea then this will make you half happy. If you like a lot of lemon then this is the drink for you. It should be labeled as a type of lemonade not a tea with lemon. The taste of lemon over powers any other taste there may be in the drink.
Mari C.
AriZona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor I love this flavor it’s great! The packaging is not the best but the product taste amazing and the prize is great as well. It met my expectations I recommend it to other
Venus L.
This ice tea is one of the most affordable drinks I have ever tried! Specially with the lemon flavor! It tastes delicious and has a really high quality! I want to encourage everybody to try it and look forward for more of this brand
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite flavor of Arizona but it is still pretty good. Not the best or worst, but this brand is a lot more expensive then other tea brands. The flavor is good and worth it for a treat sometimes but not a usual.
Essence M.
The AriZona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor is always so cold and crisp when you get it out of the fridge! It is the perfect level of sweet and is a great addition to a turkey sandwich lunch!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Arizona iced tea. Its conveniently sold just about in every store (even the bodegas on the corner). Its pretty cheap and it taste pretty darn good. They also have a variety of flavors and majority of them are just as good as the original lemon flavor.
elizabeth s.
NJ
I live for Arizona! There drinks are so cheap, but so good! Obviously you’d expect for cheap drinks to taste disgusting... Arizona is cheap but it tastes amazing! There are many types of Arizona iced teas so everyone will get a flavor that they love. Arizona is one of my favorite drinks to get ever. Also the packaging is very lovely :) my personal favorite is the green tea one. AriZona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey it’s SO GOOD!!!
Hunter E.
Wichita, KS
My favorite drink! The combination of lemonade and iced tea is absolutely amazing! It quenches my thirst! You can buy these for cheap at Walmart or your local grocery store. So good!
Luisa G.
Is this considered the same as Lipton iced tea? Is it sweeter?
Jade O.
Busselton
Stores? Does anybody know any stores that sell this in Australia