Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor uploaded by Liz R.Arizona Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor uploaded by patricia h.

BY ARIZONA #12 in Iced Tea

Arizona® Sun Brewed Style Iced Tea.
With lemon flavor.

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to absolutely adore Arizona Iced Tea (I mean, who didn't love it at one point?). It was only 99 cents a can at the convenience store, and I used to keep a huge jug of it in my fridge! Honestly though, I'm not a huge fan of Arizona tea anymore. It tastes like it's loaded with chemicals and preservatives, and is sickly sweet to me now, so I prefer to stick with my tea bags and loose leaf tea, and brew my own tea at home.
Leave it in the fridge all night and drink the next day! It's so refreshing. I love that there is very little calories in this drink, and that it comes in huge soda cans, as well. The taste of kemon iced tea but for half the priceof most drinks, and 75% less calories than most drinks. We keep a stock of several flavors of Arizona tea. # obsessed #summer
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
This tea is delicious! I love unsweetened tea and this has great flavor! I put this in a jug filled with ice on those hot summer days to keep me cool. Just plain water doesn't always cut it, and sugar-filled drinks aren't my thing (plus they just leave you thirstier!) Great for the beach, picnics, or ballgames!
Rebecca C.
Arizona is my go to drink. I have loved them since I was smaller. They have a ton of sugar, so I would advise not to drink them on a daily basis, but if you do then you do you lol This is my favorite flavor. I'm not a huge fan of tea, but I love lemon. So this kind of cancels out the whole "tea flavor"
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
This Arizona Iced Tea Sun Brewed Style is awesome. I love it with lots of over when I fill a pitcher. I add lemon slices. This is a hit for kids as well on hot summer days. I get an extra bottle of Arizona Tea and freeze it in small cups for kids. This is a a must have in my # backyard bash
Katherine S.
Beaumont, TX
Not. A. Fan. This is not indicative of any Sweet Tea I've ever had. Obviously nothing is the same as legit southern tea, but drinking this is heavy in your stomach and stick to your teeth almost like a syrup sweet. It is not light and refreshing like a tea should be.
melissa n.
Modesto, CA
This tea is my number one..i don't think other would compare it. You can find it everywhere i actually got mine at winco for 2.50 i buy one once a week. To be honest it is sweet but its perfect sweet forma me i would recommend it if you have a sweet tooth.
Paulina G.
I like the tea, it is very sweet but I don't mind. You can reduce sweetness by adding a little bit of water or just enough ice. I recommend for the sweetness lovers. I enjoy drinking this tea on hot days, and yes I will still buy it. Amazing taste
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
In my fridge right now and in the glass next to me;) I prefer this over other iced teas. I drink far too much of it. I dilute it with water because I'm not allowed a lot of sugar but I can't go without it completely! I love it too much!
Hoyee C.
Brooklyn, NY
Whether a party or BBQ we always ALWAYS stock up on these Arizona Iced Tea. With a cup of ice, these taste as great as homemade. My husband loves it and thinks its 100% times better than other brands. Even Lipton doesn't come close.
Luisa G.
Is this considered the same as Lipton iced tea? Is it sweeter?
Jade O.
Busselton
Stores? Does anybody know any stores that sell this in Australia