BY ARIZONA #47 in Tea

AriZona® Iced Tea with Lemon Flavor.
Sun brewed style. see more...

• How much is the less and most you have paíd for this product?3 Answers
  • Do they not sell these in tiny cans.1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Ledyard , CT
One of my favorite summer beverages! I always have some in my fridge in the summer. It's cheaply prices with a delicious taste. Personally it's one of my favorite ice teas and I would highly recommend it to others! Easy to purchase at any grocery, drug or super store!
abigail h.
abigail h.
I love this tea. we usually drink water in my household but to mix it up we buy Arizona iced tea. as the previous reviewer stated it's not too sweet so I don't mine my daughter going for seconds. it is not expensive and I find it easily at my local Walmart
Sylwia P.
Sylwia P.
Usually I don't like iced tea products because they're either too sweet or too bitter but this one hits my taste buds just right. It has a rich, lemony flavor with perfectly blends with the tea flavor.

Definitely one of our favorites!
Jovi B.
Jovi B.
Las Vegas, NV
Arizona was one of my favorite as a middle schooler. I love how it's super cheap and found at any gas station I came upon on. Traveling or in state, someone always has it. The flavor is good and a bit sweet but that's my preference .
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
This is another must have drink in our refrigerator all year long! For dinner or with snacks. Best price Walmart has it! Even better with cupful of ice cubes. Always buy and do recommend for others to try
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
My whole family loves this tea! I love that it is so inexpensive and it lasts so long in my house. I prefer this over any other brand of lemon tea, it's the only one that doesn't dry out my mouth.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
If you're looking for a quick and easy tea that's not too sweet, then this is it. I love this tea, it's sweet enough to just grab and go, while not being too unique that I get sick of it. Love it!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Easthampton, MA
I've become addicted to this iced tea, it's sweet and has a subtle lemon flavor. It's become my favorite brand, I used to live on Snapple but this is by far better in my book.
Julizza S.
Julizza S.
Hanford, CA
I really love the taste of it i start drink since I was small but i never saw the Gallon one i think it rare i give 4..... Ian try to see if i can find the big gallon...
Anzra S.
Anzra S.
Sebastopol, CA
This is a great amount of tea to mix up with alcohol to make a punch for a party! Add some vodka or rum, chunks of lemon and add some mint for decor! Yum!
melissa n.
melissa n.
Modesto, CA
How much is the less and most you have paíd for this product?
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Do they not sell these in tiny cans.