AriZona Iced Tea Stix Sugar Free Green Tea with Ginseng - 10 CT uploaded by Glorimar U.AriZona Iced Tea Stix Sugar Free Green Tea with Ginseng - 10 CT uploaded by Brianna S.AriZona Iced Tea Stix Sugar Free Green Tea with Ginseng - 10 CT uploaded by Brianna S.
3 colors available

BY ARIZONA

AriZona® Green Tea with Ginseng Iced Tea Stix.
Green tea with ginseng.
Natural antiox antioxidant.
Sugar free.
0 calories.
100% natural tea.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
10 stix. see more...

• How do these taste? Is each stick supposed to be added to 8 oz of w...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
I've been drinking this stuff every day for over 4 years now. It has basically replaced soda in our house. It is relatively sweet tasting - similar to sweet tea, but not quite as sweet. I've tried many different types of teas and nothing seems to compare. Not only does it taste great but is also chock full of antioxidants. It doesn't get better than this.
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
So good I'm so glad they finally made one with no sugar. And I was even more impressed that it seized just the same as it does from the bottle. And it's totally affordable. Always have a box at my house
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
OMG this is life. These taste SO good. 100% NATURAL. no sugar, no preserves, no ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. It Legit tastes like I bought the actual Arizona Green tea that's already bottled.
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I'm a huge fan of tea, and especially Arizona tea's!! These are super tastey and affordable, and great for someone who's on the go, or just wants somethin quick and easy.
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
Foodie Expert
Wow this stuff is amazing I like all Arizona flavored drinks I never thought this would taste the same but it really does!!!
Clara U.
Clara U.
este es rico pero mejor es el rojo y te obliga sin darte cuenta a tomar mucha pero mucha agua en segundos
Tonia T.
Tonia T.
New Orleans, LA
My favorite flavor from arizona. These packets make it easy to enjoy anywhere and everywhere.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
These are great for when you dont't have room to carry around Arizona's big cans however i personally like the bottled taste of the green tea rather than the packaged powder. All Arizona products are a great value for the quality they serve so I would recommend these regardless.
Glorimar U.
Glorimar U.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I have buy this because it is sugar free, I prefer 100% this product, I like so much, I always buy because for me is healthy, is a very good product, this brand is unique and cheaper, I could recommend to other!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
Do you want to be awake for no apparent reason a few hours after consuming this? Well good news for all you sensitive to sugar people  - this will do just that! Perhaps invest in some real tea instead and stay away from ginseng unless you need it for your busy day.
Janet K.
Janet K.
How do these taste? Is each stick supposed to be added to 8 oz of water? Is it a powder?