BY ARIZONA #3 in Iced Tea

This is the tea that put AriZona on the map. The secret to our success? We keep it simple. AriZona Lemon Tea is made from real black tea and natural lemon flavor that help to create the slightly sweet, refreshing flavor of sun brewed tea style.

PREMIUM BREWED BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), CITRIC ACID, NATURAL LEMON FLAVOR

• What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is AriZo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vicki A.
Silver Spring , MD
I love Arizona but this is one of the flavors I never reach for. I don’t like it, it doesn’t pop or taste good to me. Don’t get me wrong it’s not THAT bad but you could get another Arizona instead. Plus for the price, it’s not a loss. I know people that like this flavor but I would not recommend.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I really like this tea! It’s the perfect flavor of sour and sweet. I don’t typical like your normal ice tea. This stuff is great to quench your thirst. The price is only $1.00 for a huge can. Would definitely recommend to someone who doesn’t normal drink ice tea. #arizona #icetea
Alexandra B.
San Jose
I love Arizona ice tea’s and they have such great flavors. I have tried a few different flavors and I have enjoyed them all. This product is easy to find at grocery stores and liquor stores gas stations so you can find them anywhere you’re at and they’re also extremely affordable.
Paris S.
Evansville
I love this brand and flavor of tea. Plus the fact that it comes in a tall can makes it even better. The taste is much different than the Arnold Palmers they sell. You can tell that it is actually lemon flavored instead of lemonade. And you never pay more than a dollar!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Arizona is the real MVP! It's always stayed 99 cents. This one has a great tea flavor and isnt overly sweet. One just never seems to be enough though! It's always a great summer go to drink! My kids love these too! Any flavor, any time of day. I love it.
Maddy M.
Arizona iced tea is amazinggg. Its very cheap, only 98 cents for a tall can. Its the perfect drink to bring with you anywhere. I drink this all the time because its not too sweet or too bitter like other teas. I would definitely recommend this drink.
Shannon C.
Arizona IceTeas are classic summer drinks , especially when it’s super hot and your on a budget! These teas are super affordable and are usually priced at 99 cents each. The lemon flavor is refreshing and when it’s ice cold it simply can’t be beat
Baileigh V.
Ewing, NJ
This is my favorite flavor of Arizona Iced Tea. It’s refreshing with the perfect amount of lemon flavor. It’s SO CHEAP and doesn’t taste too sugary like some other iced teas do. Definitely brings back memories of summer nights with this tea.
Faith N.
San Ramon
I’m a college student who has very late nights. I always drink Arizona Iced Tea in order to keep me awake. The taste of Arizona iced tea is very natural. The large can itself is only 70 calories and only costs $1! It’s such a great deal especially compared to other refreshments
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
Delicious light, lemony and sweet tea flavor. Nothing better than grabbing an ice cold tea in the summer time from the gas station. I will always choose to drink Arizona tea over any other brand because of flavor and price.
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is AriZona Iced Tea Lemon Flavor