BY ARIZONA

• 4.5 tsp of sugars per serving
  •  Package alert! Leads to over-consumption
  •  For dieters: FoodPoints value is 2.
     Contains high fructose corn syrup
  •  Bottled teas have almost NO antioxidant
    premium brewed green tea using: filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, (glucose-fructose syrup), peach & pear juices from concentrate, honey, natural flavors, malic acid, citric acid, vitamin c, panax ginseng extract.

Hayley C.
Petersburg, VA
I love this flavor of tea the best out of the ones I have tried. This tea is very refreshing and hydrating to drink
Sumea A.
Love the falovor on this one although i have to say that it has that drying effect on your mouth after ypu drink it
Josselin C.
Dayton, TX
Arizona's Teas are always refreshing and great! They are conveniently economical and a great portion size to satisfy your thirst.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
I do like this flavor and most of them I have tried but some leave a weird aftertaste
Angel I.
Simply delicious. They have a lot of great flavors but I am truly loving the peach. Their price of 99 cents is excellent too!
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
There is nothing that compares to a memory of my friends and I walking to the corner store for a cold Arizona iced tea. They are huge and cheap and delicious. I get nostalgic when I buy these.
Savannah H.
Oceanside
Peach is my favorite AriZona flavor! It’s not too sweet nor not too dull! For all you peach lovers out there, this stuff is perfect for the beach or any outing that you want to spend less than a dollar on a drink!