BY ARIZONA

Description:

This is the tea that put AriZona on the map. The secret to our success? We keep it simple. AriZona Lemon Tea is made from real black tea and natural lemon flavor that help to create the slightly sweet, refreshing flavor of sun brewed tea style.

PREMIUM BREWED BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), CITRIC ACID, NATURAL LEMON FLAVOR

Jennifer W.
This is definitely one of the best Iced Teas on the market. This brand has been making this for an extremely long. Of time and I definitely know what they're doing it's easy to see why there still in business. Great Rich taste and flavor. I do miss their classic and old packaging when they have the glass bottles with the metal cap that had the indents for your fingers they really need to bring that back.
Regina S.
I love this brand of tea i drink it often every store run this is what i get when i want tea. It doesn't have a lot of calories and the taste is great.  It might be one of the best tasting tea drinks that I've ever had,  so yeah I'm going to continue buying.
Christina J.
This is my go to item to buy and bring to a small gathering or party. I also buy many of these for my little sisters end of year parties at school. It tastes delicious and there is a lot of it to go sprung so you do not have to buy a lot. There is a lot of sugar within it but if you watch how much you drink it shouldn’t be a problem.
Vicki A.
I love Arizona but this is one of the flavors I never reach for. I don’t like it, it doesn’t pop or taste good to me. Don’t get me wrong it’s not THAT bad but you could get another Arizona instead. Plus for the price, it’s not a loss. I know people that like this flavor but I would not recommend.
KHADIJAH M.
I'm a college student and I try to stock up on Arizona's Tea. I typically buy two of each flavor but I will say that the Lemon flavored is the least of my favorites. I like it but I don't love it and I just favor the other flavors. 99 cents is a win so why not buy all and they're delicious! Win!
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I love Arizona ice tea’s and they have such great flavors. I have tried a few different flavors and I have enjoyed them all. This product is easy to find at grocery stores and liquor stores gas stations so you can find them anywhere you’re at and they’re also extremely affordable.
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Who doesn't love a great deal! My go to drink on the daily bases. Now I do jump around with the variety of flavors this brand offers. Who wouldn't? It's only $1.00. They have a distinct appearance by flavor so your don't have to search the can to check. Forever customer ! AriZona Ice Tea With Lemon Flavor
Amanda M.
Brooklyn
Thirst Quenching! If you're a New Yorker you know nothing goes better with a baconeggandcheese than a 99 cent can of Arizona Iced Tea!! This has been my go-to for years. Love how the flavor and the price never change! Go Arizona, for great consistency!
Kenza M.
New York
I didn't like the taste, because i don't like lemon. You can buy it everywhere. It was the first time that i tried it. I love Arizona but this flavor is not my favorite flavor. The Price is one dollars so it ils not expensive you Can drink it for the lunch
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Arizona is the real MVP! It's always stayed 99 cents. This one has a great tea flavor and isnt overly sweet. One just never seems to be enough though! It's always a great summer go to drink! My kids love these too! Any flavor, any time of day. I love it.
Luisa G.
Is this considered the same as Lipton iced tea? Is it sweeter?
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
What is your favorite arizona flavor?
Lauren H.
Do they not sell these in tiny cans.
Melissa N.
Patterson , CA
How much is the less and most you have paíd for this product?
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is AriZona Ice Tea With Lemon Flavor

Amazon