BY ARIZONA #7 in Iced Tea

Description:

This is the tea that put AriZona on the map. The secret to our success? We keep it simple. AriZona Lemon Tea is made from real black tea and natural lemon flavor that help to create the slightly sweet, refreshing flavor of sun brewed tea style.

PREMIUM BREWED BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), CITRIC ACID, NATURAL LEMON FLAVOR

Vilma A.
First thing that is amazing about this tea is that it comes both in bottles and cans, but these cans are 20 oz and have been ninety-nine cents since forever. It's plenty of product for a decent price. They come in tons of flavors so there is something for everyone, but I'm a fan of all of them. They're really good and totally worth trying.
Jennifer W.
This is definitely one of the best Iced Teas on the market. This brand has been making this for an extremely long. Of time and I definitely know what they're doing it's easy to see why there still in business. Great Rich taste and flavor. I do miss their classic and old packaging when they have the glass bottles with the metal cap that had the indents for your fingers they really need to bring that back.
Regina S.
I love this brand of tea i drink it often every store run this is what i get when i want tea. It doesn't have a lot of calories and the taste is great.  It might be one of the best tasting tea drinks that I've ever had,  so yeah I'm going to continue buying.
Christina J.
This is my go to item to buy and bring to a small gathering or party. I also buy many of these for my little sisters end of year parties at school. It tastes delicious and there is a lot of it to go sprung so you do not have to buy a lot. There is a lot of sugar within it but if you watch how much you drink it shouldn’t be a problem.
Venus L.
This ice tea is one of the most affordable drinks I have ever tried! Specially with the lemon flavor! It tastes delicious and has a really high quality! I want to encourage everybody to try it and look forward for more of this brand
Vicki A.
Silver Spring , MD
I love Arizona but this is one of the flavors I never reach for. I don’t like it, it doesn’t pop or taste good to me. Don’t get me wrong it’s not THAT bad but you could get another Arizona instead. Plus for the price, it’s not a loss. I know people that like this flavor but I would not recommend.
KHADIJAH M.
I'm a college student and I try to stock up on Arizona's Tea. I typically buy two of each flavor but I will say that the Lemon flavored is the least of my favorites. I like it but I don't love it and I just favor the other flavors. 99 cents is a win so why not buy all and they're delicious! Win!
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I love Arizona ice tea’s and they have such great flavors. I have tried a few different flavors and I have enjoyed them all. This product is easy to find at grocery stores and liquor stores gas stations so you can find them anywhere you’re at and they’re also extremely affordable.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I really like this tea! It’s the perfect flavor of sour and sweet. I don’t typical like your normal ice tea. This stuff is great to quench your thirst. The price is only $1.00 for a huge can. Would definitely recommend to someone who doesn’t normal drink ice tea. #arizona #icetea
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Who doesn't love a great deal! My go to drink on the daily bases. Now I do jump around with the variety of flavors this brand offers. Who wouldn't? It's only $1.00. They have a distinct appearance by flavor so your don't have to search the can to check. Forever customer ! AriZona Ice Tea With Lemon Flavor
Luisa G.
Is this considered the same as Lipton iced tea? Is it sweeter?
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
What is your favorite arizona flavor?
melissa n.
Modesto, CA
How much is the less and most you have paíd for this product?
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is AriZona Ice Tea With Lemon Flavor
Lauren H.
Do they not sell these in tiny cans.