BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

Description:

This is the tea that put AriZona on the map. The secret to our success? We keep it simple. AriZona Lemon Tea is made from real black tea and natural lemon flavor that help to create the slightly sweet, refreshing flavor of sun brewed tea style.

PREMIUM BREWED BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), CITRIC ACID, NATURAL LEMON FLAVOR

Rashel G.
Louisville, KY
It sounds like a weird combination but it’s actually really good, I like this one more compared to the original one because it’s different than other drinks. It’s not expensive and I would recommend if you like lemonade, it’s similar to that but different because of the iced tea. I love drinking it in the summer.
Patricia D.
For a dollar, how could you go wrong? If I ever pick this up, I’m usually splitting this with someone or saving half for later.

Love the way all Arizona Ice Teas taste. Make sure to pick one up next time you see it!
Regina S.
I love this brand of tea i drink it often every store run this is what i get when i want tea. It doesn't have a lot of calories and the taste is great.  It might be one of the best tasting tea drinks that I've ever had,  so yeah I'm going to continue buying.
Christina J.
This is my go to item to buy and bring to a small gathering or party. I also buy many of these for my little sisters end of year parties at school. It tastes delicious and there is a lot of it to go sprung so you do not have to buy a lot. There is a lot of sugar within it but if you watch how much you drink it shouldn’t be a problem.
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I love Arizona ice tea’s and they have such great flavors. I have tried a few different flavors and I have enjoyed them all. This product is easy to find at grocery stores and liquor stores gas stations so you can find them anywhere you’re at and they’re also extremely affordable.
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Who doesn't love a great deal! My go to drink on the daily bases. Now I do jump around with the variety of flavors this brand offers. Who wouldn't? It's only $1.00. They have a distinct appearance by flavor so your don't have to search the can to check. Forever customer ! AriZona Ice Tea With Lemon Flavor
Amanda M.
Brooklyn
Thirst Quenching! If you're a New Yorker you know nothing goes better with a baconeggandcheese than a 99 cent can of Arizona Iced Tea!! This has been my go-to for years. Love how the flavor and the price never change! Go Arizona, for great consistency!
Kenza M.
New York
I didn't like the taste, because i don't like lemon. You can buy it everywhere. It was the first time that i tried it. I love Arizona but this flavor is not my favorite flavor. The Price is one dollars so it ils not expensive you Can drink it for the lunch
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Arizona is the real MVP! It's always stayed 99 cents. This one has a great tea flavor and isnt overly sweet. One just never seems to be enough though! It's always a great summer go to drink! My kids love these too! Any flavor, any time of day. I love it.
Baileigh V.
Ewing, NJ
This is my favorite flavor of Arizona Iced Tea. It’s refreshing with the perfect amount of lemon flavor. It’s SO CHEAP and doesn’t taste too sugary like some other iced teas do. Definitely brings back memories of summer nights with this tea.
Luisa G.
Is this considered the same as Lipton iced tea? Is it sweeter?
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
What is your favorite arizona flavor?
Lauren H.
Do they not sell these in tiny cans.
Melissa N.
PATTERSON, CA
How much is the less and most you have paíd for this product?
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
What type of tea do you like? Tag below if you can Mine is AriZona Ice Tea With Lemon Flavor

Target