AriZona Ice Tea Peach Flavor uploaded by Ellie W.AriZona Ice Tea Peach Flavor uploaded by chloe l.AriZona Ice Tea Peach Flavor uploaded by Paola Michelle O.

BY ARIZONA #19 in Iced Tea

Talk about pure iced tea enjoyment, AriZona Peach Tea has long been a staple in our premium black tea lineup. It has a refreshing peach taste that goes down smooth and finishes clean. You’ll be finished with it before you know it!

water, sugar, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, acid: citric acid, black tea extract (0,14%), natural peach flavouring (0,06%); Best before end: see bottom of can

Buy on Amazon
Lauren N.
I like this Arizona tea the best. I don’t really like the others. This one is just the right amount of sweetness! The packaging is cute. It kinda reminds me of a picnic! I’d recommend this tea if you haven’t tried it yet!
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Old school but it does the job. I frequently grab a few bottles at Walgreens when I don’t have the mental energy to make my own morning tea. The peach flavor isn’t as strong as I would like but it’s there.
Gabbi S.
Mulliken, MI
My absolute favorite Arizona tea drink. I love peach flavored teas and drinks but hate when they taste artificial. This drink does not have an artifical taste to it what-so- ever and is so delicious. The only thing that makes me sad is that it is not found as commonly as some of the other Arizona tea flavors where I live.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I’m always iffy when it comes to Arizona. Thankfully I have never ran into anything “extra” being in my can/bottle. I will continue to buy, and check expiration dates
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
Peach is the superior flavor of Arizona iced tea, hands down. The peach one is the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with a sweet tea base. It quenches your thirst and leaves you incredibly satisfied. Plus you can purchase it virtually anywhere, and it is only $.99. Need I say more?
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love the peach tea, green tea and their sweet tea (when I'm craving something sweet). These are great and have a great value because I always find them on sale. My kids love these as well, and you always get your monies worth. My family purchases these a lot, and will continue to do so.
Nancy V.
Minnesota
My roommates in college drank these by the 24 pack. On the ocasion, she would share one with me while we binge watched netflix on the couch. Super sugary tea, very flavorful. Leaves a slight film on your cheeks after drinking one too many, but totally worth it.
Megan L.
Duluth, Mn
This is my favorite Arizona tea by far! I love this product because you get several ounces of tea for such a small price! I’m not a big tea drinker, but Arizona tea is the one exception! I’d definitely try them out if you haven’t!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This is not my absolute favorite flavor, but it does not disappoint. The Arizona tea is a little more expensive than normal tea but this flavor and a few others are completely worth it. I love drinking these on road trips.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This tea is delicious! I love the peach flavor and I am obsessed with the beautiful designs on the can. I definitely recommend this drink to any and all tea lovers! I would definitely purchase this drink again.
stephanie c.
sacramento, CA
Can you purchase these anywhere?