Arizona Ice Tea Peach Flavor uploaded by Paola M.

BY ARIZONA #94 in Tea

arizona peach 23 oz 24 cans see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
Peach is the superior flavor of Arizona iced tea, hands down. The peach one is the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with a sweet tea base. It quenches your thirst and leaves you incredibly satisfied. Plus you can purchase it virtually anywhere, and it is only $.99. Need I say more?
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love the peach tea, green tea and their sweet tea (when I'm craving something sweet). These are great and have a great value because I always find them on sale. My kids love these as well, and you always get your monies worth. My family purchases these a lot, and will continue to do so.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
This has been one of my favorites since I was a kid and I am still drinking it. I can never go wrong when I'm thirsty and not only have to pay a dollar for it. This was every kids dream come true when these came out in the corner stores and bodegas.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This tea is delicious! I love the peach flavor and I am obsessed with the beautiful designs on the can. I definitely recommend this drink to any and all tea lovers! I would definitely purchase this drink again.
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
I especially love this Arizona because it’s a lot tastier than the original. The tea flavor is strong and the small burst of peach flavor is perfect. The size is also pretty big for the price so it’s worth it.
Diana L.
My favorite peach flavor tea! You taste the tea as well as the peach. One does not over power the other! They are married perfectly. The value is the best part! Such great quality for an amazing price!
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
Love Arizone Peach Tea it’s legit my favorite! It doesn’t compare to any other brands in my opinion and hello it’s only $0.99! No brand can beat Arizona I’m all about it!!!!
Magen K.
If your thirsty this is cheap and will quench your thirst. It tastes good but I don't think it's very good for you. Way too much sugar for my taste as I prefer unsweetened tea but I still buy it on hot days when I'm thirsty and most people like sweeter drinks then I do.
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
I stopped drinking soda 5 months ago . All I've been drinking is water and some juice . Cvs had a sale and for some reason my mom stocked up on these peach teas (she's also stopped drinking soda) . Long story short , we've become obsessed with them . They're so good and not overly sweet . Very affordable too and you can find them anywhere .
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This is my favorite most purchased flavor! It is a bit to sweet for me now so I haven't had it in a while. But it tastes good and the best part is it's super cheap for the size of the can. It's refreshing but it does make you more thirsty in the end because it's so sugary. I'd recommend Pure Leaf over Arizona.