Arizona Ice Tea Peach Flavor uploaded by Paola M.

BY ARIZONA #85 in Tea

arizona peach 23 oz 24 cans see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Margate, FL
Arizona tea is honestly my favorite tea. For just 99 cents you get some of the best iced tea on the market today. IT doesn't even compare to what other companies are selling, especially this peach flavor. It is just absolutely delicious and of course I will continue to buy this iced tea.
Magen K.
Magen K.
If your thirsty this is cheap and will quench your thirst. It tastes good but I don't think it's very good for you. Way too much sugar for my taste as I prefer unsweetened tea but I still buy it on hot days when I'm thirsty and most people like sweeter drinks then I do.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Allston, MA
I love this tea! It is great because you get a whole lot of tea for a very great price. It is inexpensive and very refreshing. I love the flavour of this tea. It is not too sweet, but also it is not bitter at all. I could drink these all day!
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Definitely a must have for me! I love all of the flavors and they are really affordable! The peach flavor is really good and only cost a dollar at the corner store they also have them by the gallon and Walmart it runs a good 2.50
Steven T.
Steven T.
A very refreshing drink that deserves to be served ice cold on that hot summer day. I drink these often and would recommend it to everyone. It's affordable and plentiful. I would buy it again without a doubt.
dana k.
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
Love this tea, I'm a huge fan of anything flavored peach! The only problem I have with it is sometimes it can have a weird after taste but other wise still good, I also love their prices on the big cans
Jozlen G.
Jozlen G.
Davison, MI
This is fantastic for anytime! I have had it in the morning and after dinner/exercise. Just peachy enough for total enjoyment.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I'm not the biggest fan of tea, but this just tasted way too good! It has the perfect balance of tea and peach
Katie R.
Katie R.
Hornbeak, TN
Only fruity tea I'll drink. Definitely a strong peach flavor and not subtle like a lot of other peach teas
Sandra U.
Sandra U.
San Marcos, CA
Sweet enough to enjoy but not Super sugar. Refreshing for one dollar it's my go to drink