Arizona Ice Tea Peach Flavor uploaded by Paola M.

BY ARIZONA #53 in Iced Tea

arizona peach 23 oz 24 cans see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan L.
Olympia, WA
This is my favorite Arizona tea by far! I love this product because you get several ounces of tea for such a small price! I’m not a big tea drinker, but Arizona tea is the one exception! I’d definitely try them out if you haven’t!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This is not my absolute favorite flavor, but it does not disappoint. The Arizona tea is a little more expensive than normal tea but this flavor and a few others are completely worth it. I love drinking these on road trips.
Bex R.
Nampa, ID
Wish it was slightly stronger of tea and less “juice” but the peach flavor is quite tasty. This is another flavor that is impossible to find anywhere other than a gas station but thankfully that $.99 price is universal 💕
Michou R.
Honolulu, HI
Love this peach flavored tea, it’s not too sweet where every sip is overwhelming but it’s not bitter where you want to throw it away after your first sip. This is yummy!
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I’m always iffy when it comes to Arizona. Thankfully I have never ran into anything “extra” being in my can/bottle. I will continue to buy, and check expiration dates
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
Peach is the superior flavor of Arizona iced tea, hands down. The peach one is the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with a sweet tea base. It quenches your thirst and leaves you incredibly satisfied. Plus you can purchase it virtually anywhere, and it is only $.99. Need I say more?
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love the peach tea, green tea and their sweet tea (when I'm craving something sweet). These are great and have a great value because I always find them on sale. My kids love these as well, and you always get your monies worth. My family purchases these a lot, and will continue to do so.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This tea is delicious! I love the peach flavor and I am obsessed with the beautiful designs on the can. I definitely recommend this drink to any and all tea lovers! I would definitely purchase this drink again.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
my ultimate favorite flavor of the Arizona iced teas line. of course I love that it's only 99 cents for a huge can. I mean sometimes I wish I could find the bottle or that the cans could be reopened.
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
Love Arizone Peach Tea it’s legit my favorite! It doesn’t compare to any other brands in my opinion and hello it’s only $0.99! No brand can beat Arizona I’m all about it!!!!