AriZona Ice Tea Peach Flavor uploaded by Ellie W.AriZona Ice Tea Peach Flavor uploaded by chloe l.AriZona Ice Tea Peach Flavor uploaded by Paola Michelle O.

BY ARIZONA

Talk about pure iced tea enjoyment, AriZona Peach Tea has long been a staple in our premium black tea lineup. It has a refreshing peach taste that goes down smooth and finishes clean. You’ll be finished with it before you know it!

water, sugar, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, acid: citric acid, black tea extract (0,14%), natural peach flavouring (0,06%); Best before end: see bottom of can

Buy on Amazon
Gabbi S.
Mulliken, MI
My absolute favorite Arizona tea drink. I love peach flavored teas and drinks but hate when they taste artificial. This drink does not have an artifical taste to it what-so- ever and is so delicious. The only thing that makes me sad is that it is not found as commonly as some of the other Arizona tea flavors where I live.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I’m always iffy when it comes to Arizona. Thankfully I have never ran into anything “extra” being in my can/bottle. I will continue to buy, and check expiration dates
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
Peach is the superior flavor of Arizona iced tea, hands down. The peach one is the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with a sweet tea base. It quenches your thirst and leaves you incredibly satisfied. Plus you can purchase it virtually anywhere, and it is only $.99. Need I say more?
Megan L.
Duluth, MN
This is my favorite Arizona tea by far! I love this product because you get several ounces of tea for such a small price! I’m not a big tea drinker, but Arizona tea is the one exception! I’d definitely try them out if you haven’t!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This is not my absolute favorite flavor, but it does not disappoint. The Arizona tea is a little more expensive than normal tea but this flavor and a few others are completely worth it. I love drinking these on road trips.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This tea is delicious! I love the peach flavor and I am obsessed with the beautiful designs on the can. I definitely recommend this drink to any and all tea lovers! I would definitely purchase this drink again.
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
Love Arizone Peach Tea it’s legit my favorite! It doesn’t compare to any other brands in my opinion and hello it’s only $0.99! No brand can beat Arizona I’m all about it!!!!
Michou R.
Honolulu, HI
Love this peach flavored tea, it’s not too sweet where every sip is overwhelming but it’s not bitter where you want to throw it away after your first sip. This is yummy!
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
I'm a big drinker of tease a fan of all tees in general I love this Arizona peach tea never had peach tea before until I had Arizona tea and if I thought was really good it could use improvement I would like it to come also in a bottle so I can seal it up because I do not finish what's in the can but all in all this product is very good
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
I stopped drinking soda 5 months ago . All I've been drinking is water and some juice . Cvs had a sale and for some reason my mom stocked up on these peach teas (she's also stopped drinking soda) . Long story short , we've become obsessed with them . They're so good and not overly sweet . Very affordable too and you can find them anywhere .
stephanie c.
sacramento, CA
Can you purchase these anywhere?