BY ARIZONA

Arizona Ice teas are a big favorite and a big seller during summer months. Make sure to try all flavors including the RX energy tea. Perfect tea for a little picker-upper. There are 24 cans per case and each can is 23oz.

Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Yummmmm...I really like this tea...it's 99 cents, and that in itself is wonderful. Not a lot of people seem to enjoy the taste, I noticed. It's hard to pinpoint exactly the flavor (it's fruity, though)..but I really enjoy the taste. And I like the hydration and energy it gives me
Tasha M.
Fitchburg, MA
This beverage is AMAZING! It is my all time favorite go to.l energy beverage. I will never touch another energy drink again. This gives me a subtle boost of energy, and keeps me energized through my long shifts at work. The taste is sweet yet tangy! Give this a try ❤️
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
This tasted better than I thought. It doesn't have that "energy drink" flavor I taste with other energy drinks. This one has a sweet fruity kind of taste. I'm not sure about the energy part but I would buy it again.
Briana B.
Foodie Expert
Tastes amazing! Really does give you energy. Been drinking this since a kid! Price is always been $1 or cheaper if on sale at some stores. I love this flavor it's my favorite and I will definitely but this again!
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite of the Arizona teas. I used to pick one up on my way to class everyday in my last year of college. Very tasty. I don't know if it actually gave me energy, but it got my morning started.
Kristen m.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite drink by Arizona. I love the taste. It doesn't taste like a typical energy drink. I'm not really sure it gives me an energy boost but I drink it all the time because I love the taste.
Gul F.
Holy kamoli! This is my favorite arizona drink! It tastes amaaaaaaazing and the price is even more amazing😍😍😍
Steffany D.
Phelan, CA
This is the best thing possible for energy! I love them and drink 3 a day everyday.
Bellatrix V.
Rochester
I legit drink these everyday. I don't like most energy drinks because they have too much caffeine or taste like chemicals. I love Arizona rx energy because it has the perfect amount of caffeine and tastes great. That and you can't beat the $1 price tag. ❤🖤❤🖤️️
Terry C.
Chicago
If someone told me that a .99 energy drink would be this great, I would not have believed them.  That is of course until I tried it!  I try to keep this one on hand.  It's so good. A couple of the places where I purchase this from have a hard time keeping it in stock.  I understand why!  Get's my day started, going, and going, and going!
Christina P.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually give you a boost of energy?
Thomas L.
Clovis, NM
I'd have to agree with user Tommy M., I've downed 2 of these in one day. My kidneys were not happy. I won't say it's a placebo effect of energy boost, but maybe a sweet tasting treat.