BY ARIZONA

When you hear tropical you think natural beauty and bright colors. AriZona has masterfully combined the exotic tropical tastes with premium brewed black tea for a delicious, relaxing refreshment. The half and half has a well-balanced fruity taste that is perfect for those who are not big iced tea drinkers. On top of great taste, it's made with 100% natural flavors, no preservatives, and no artificial colors.

Premium Brewed Black Tea Using Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Pear Juice From Concentrate, Pineapple Juice From Concentrate, Guava Puree, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Acacia.

Buy on Amazon
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
I love how the price has stayed 99 cents! That has kept this one of my fav soft drinks! I love the variety of flavors and it is a lot of product. It always meets my expectations. And i would purchase this again!
shamisha b.
Pahrump, NV
LOVE LOVE LOVE this drink great for on the go. And after lunch. I normally drink a few of these because they are super cheap for me to get while I'm stopped at the gas station
Britnee S.
Jacksonville, NC
Absolutely love this brand as a whole, bit with this flavor it's a go to. They are cheap and stay that way and the flavoring as a whole is right on every single time!!
Angelica F.
Torrance, CA
I. LOVE. THIS. TEA. The first time I tried it I was immediately hooked. The tropical flavors with their signature refreshing tea just work so well together and it brings me back to my days hanging out with my friends in the summer. I would give this five stars but this flavor is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find. I don't think I've seen it in years. Next time I see it though I'm definitely buying the entire inventory of this drink, I can't live without it!
Brooklynn B.
Mustang, OK
Let's just say I'm addicted to tea. Just something about it is magical. Arizona half and half is no expectation. It taste amazing and always hits the spot. It's my guilty pressure when I'm looking for a nice swig of iced tea.
Gabriel M.
Erie, PA
This is a pretty good drink to buy if you want a treat. It's very affordable, $.99. The flavor is good and have a nice lemon flavor. One improvement could be to lessen the sugar but keep the same great taste. I will buy again.
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I tried this because it looked new, and interesting. I  didn't care for the taste. It felt really heavy syrupy, and the flavor was a little odd to me. It felt very artificial compared to their other flavors. I do not think I will be trying these again.
Ciara M.
Cork
This Tea is so uniqe and unlike any other tea I've ever tried. The flavour of indescrible. It's incredibly affordable. The packiging is so cool and the type of packaging u want to keep when your done drinking
Ana Y.
Fillmore , CA
My Brother got me into this Arizonas when I was in high school the flavor is like no other I always buy it when stores actually stock it very pretty purple can I would definitely keep buying this teas without a doubt
Shirley J.
Chicago , IL
I love Arizona brand in general but I still have favorites. This being one of them. It's very different from other juice because you either get mango or tropical punch.