BY ARIZONA #26 in Tea

Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng & Honey is a 100-percent natural tea. With no preservatives and no artificial flavor or color, this Arizona Tea with Honey contains natural antioxidants. Arizona Tea with Ginseng, 11.5-oz, comes in a convenient 12-ct... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
My favorite kind of tea to drink during the hot summer day! The packaging is super cute, love the teal color with the pink flowers. This tea is so affordable, the big can usually only for $1 and and sometimes at food 4 less have a sale you can get 5 for $4. I would recommend this tea to any tea lover.
Sierra D.
My go-to green choice when I'm wanting green tea but it's too hot for brewing the traditional leaves. The ginseng and honey add enough sweetness to balance the natural bitterness to give a nice taste and offers a healthy alternative to Iced black tea or "sweet tea".
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Arizona green tea eith gensing and honey is my absolute favorite tea. It's delicious and satisfying. I always liked to have a 12 pack of it in my office whenever I was trying to make healthier options when it came to my eating and drinking habits. Whenever I was drinking this tea regularly, I always felt a lot better and never had a hankering for other sugary drinks.
Shelby R.
I love it, its cheep it has a great taste to it. The only problem, to it, it only comes in a can. I feel as if it would be better if there was an option if, it came in a bottle.
Lori D.
I personally love Arizona green tea with ginseng and honey. They are very cheap and yet they still taste amazing. The product is very pretty and colorful it definitely meets all of my expectations.
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
This is my baby, my ride or die, the love of my life in the beverage world. I absolutely can't live without my Arizona green tea. And don't get me started on the packaging, t is to die for. I recommend this to anyone and everyone and not only is it great tasting but the can looks so stylish in your hands 😍👌
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I do not drink iced tea very often, but this is a very good product. I sometimes find it to be too sweet, because I am a fan of unsweet tea. I might prefer an unsweet variety. For some reason, I prefer the flavor on the can over the flavor in the plastic bottle.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
The 12 pack of Arizona green tea is literally all I could ask for when it comes to tea. I pick up a case of this all the time (I tend to go through a pack fairly quickly). This tea is just way too good to get just one can. A crisp, green tea at best.
Gem E.
I love this green tea! Perfect amount of sweetness, very affordable, and fits in my bag like a TEA! Sorry for the punny joke but I do repurchase these when I have extra money on the side. Great for those who love cold tea and those who are always on the go.
David M.
El Paso
This is the best game asti g tea. I’ve tried many kinds and this one is my favorite the fl or tastes great and the slight hint of honey is amazing. I️ don’t really see any important tho ha I️ would change.