BY ARIZONA #27 in Iced Tea

Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng & Honey is a 100-percent natural tea. With no preservatives and no artificial flavor or color, this Arizona Tea with Honey contains natural antioxidants. Arizona Tea with Ginseng, 11.5-oz, comes in a convenient 12-ct... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
My favorite kind of tea to drink during the hot summer day! The packaging is super cute, love the teal color with the pink flowers. This tea is so affordable, the big can usually only for $1 and and sometimes at food 4 less have a sale you can get 5 for $4. I would recommend this tea to any tea lover.
Sierra D.
Portal, GA
My go-to green choice when I'm wanting green tea but it's too hot for brewing the traditional leaves. The ginseng and honey add enough sweetness to balance the natural bitterness to give a nice taste and offers a healthy alternative to Iced black tea or "sweet tea".
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
I drink this all the time its my very favorite tea drink. Green tea and ginseng are both naturally energizing so I like these to help me stay focused and full of energy at work. Its good for immune system boosting and seems to make me feel better faster when sick.
connor M.
Carlsbad
This is my favorite arizona flavor there is! i have drank this since i started high school and it is crazy how one drinks brings memories back to you! so start your memories today and pick one up with some friends!
emily M.
Evansville, IN
I really don't know what I'd do without Arizona green tea. I've tried several different kinds of green teas and this is the only one that keeps my morning nausea at bay.
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
This is my baby, my ride or die, the love of my life in the beverage world. I absolutely can't live without my Arizona green tea. And don't get me started on the packaging, t is to die for. I recommend this to anyone and everyone and not only is it great tasting but the can looks so stylish in your hands 😍👌
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I do not drink iced tea very often, but this is a very good product. I sometimes find it to be too sweet, because I am a fan of unsweet tea. I might prefer an unsweet variety. For some reason, I prefer the flavor on the can over the flavor in the plastic bottle.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
The 12 pack of Arizona green tea is literally all I could ask for when it comes to tea. I pick up a case of this all the time (I tend to go through a pack fairly quickly). This tea is just way too good to get just one can. A crisp, green tea at best.
Brandi D.
Albany
I love these green teas! I've been buying them for years! I've always loved green tea but the packaging is what made me want to buy the Arizona brand. The flavor is wonderful! I would definitely recommend this drink to my friends and family!
David M.
El Paso, TX
This is the best game asti g tea. I’ve tried many kinds and this one is my favorite the fl or tastes great and the slight hint of honey is amazing. I️ don’t really see any important tho ha I️ would change.