BY ARIZONA #4 in Tea

Arizona® Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey.
6 pack. see more...

• Can you really taste the ginseng and honey flavours?5 Answers
  • Which packaging do you like best? (e.g. metal can, glass bottle, ...13 Answers
  • I see so many pictures with these super cute bottles, but is this...3 Answers
  • "Arizona tea is so refreshing with such a great taste." in 1 review
Michelle V.
Newport Beach, CA
I've been drinking them since the 1990s and their packaging hasn't changed. They still make a kick-butt drink that tastes the same since then and they still don't need to market their product to anyone else; people KNOW of its existence and people will talk. I don't always drink it that often due to sugar content, but it tends to hit the spot for nostalgic beverages. If you don't know where to look, I'm sure 7-11 will have them in stock.
Rachel P.
Falfurrias
I love a good tea and this is perfect kind for me, the after taste is a bit strange but way better than all the other teas I have got. Me and my family can go through many of these and will always keep buying
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
I don’t like this tea. Usually when I drink it I feel sick afterwards. I don’t know if it’s all the sugar or if it just tastes generic to me. I usually try and stay away from sweet tea because of calories.
Samantha F.
Saint Thomas, PA
This is my all time favorite green tea! Now, I will warn you that is not the healthiest version of green tea in the world. However, it just tastes so, so good. The ginseng and honey accents round out the taste of the tea perfectly. Sometimes, when I drink green tea, I find myself disappointed by the lack of complexity to the flavor. Arizona's is delicious, though!
Alexia S.
I drink Arizona Green tea like it's water. My mind doesn't even go to Soda anymore, but instead I crave this tea! It's the perfect taste that I can't even replicate myself at home. When I go grocery shopping, I try my best to stock up because others in my town also really like the tea and it's hard to find sometimes!
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
YUM with a capital UMMMMMMMM.  This product is so delicious.  the only downside is you do have to shake it up and if you do shake it up then you end up with it fizzing and causing a lot of issue.  If you don't shake it though the flavor is very off. So just do a slight shake and you'll be good.
Amber F.
Cleveland , OH
I love this tea. I love that you can buy it for 99 cents for a big can. The flavor is amazing and I am a repeat consumer.the value and the flavor can’t compare to other brands. When I am sick and have a sour throat I take it with me to work and heat it up and it taste great and helps sooth my throat.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
I love how refreshing this drink is on a hot summer day. You can usually find this drink for .99 cents or less at times. Its a nice blend of sweetness and tea taste. I usually buy this in the gas station.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Review for: Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey 23 oz
The Arizona green tea and honey is a refreshing tea that’s healthier for you than a regular iced tea. I️ always have them in the cooler on the beach during summer.
Olivia T.
Chickamauga , GA
My husband is the worst at making healthy drink choices. He loves soda. But once I bought this tea, he’s never looked back. He loves it. And I love that he’s drinking something healthier. Such a great taste and I don’t usually like green tea. Decently priced, so I always buy two!
SooJin K.
Flushing, NY
Which packaging do you like best? (e.g. metal can, glass bottle, plastic bottle)
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Can you really taste the ginseng and honey flavours?
Adriana F.
I see so many pictures with these super cute bottles, but is this really that good?
Is in this pack 6 tees in the same flavour?