BY ARIZONA #2 in Iced Tea

An AriZona classic for over ten years, we’re proud to say that this is America’s best-selling green tea. Ever wonder how it became so popular? Well, the next time you buy one, take a moment to reflect upon what you’re drinking. 100% natural green tea. Just the right amount of ginseng and a touch of delicious Sue Bee® Premium Orange Honey. When you’re done reflecting, open the bottle and down it. It’s as delicious as ever.

Ingredients

PREMIUM BREWED GREEN TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), HONEY, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, GINSENG EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• Which packaging do you like best? (e.g. metal can, glass ...14 Answers
  • anyone else adore these?1 Answers
  • Is this tea good? I've heard mixed reviews. 2 Answers
Sadie J.
Sarasota, FL
One of the best teas I have tried
all their flavors are awesome
the tea stays cold for a long time
definitely go to local gas station and get some Arizona tea
great drink for summers days
I buy it a lot
I would definitely tell friends and family about this tea
great party drink too
Monica K.
Review for: Arizona Iced Green Tea - 42 oz more...
Love this stuff! I’m usually a strictly seltzer, water and occasionally juice kind of person, but this tea always makes me cave in. It’s so refreshing! Most bottled green teas taste like garbage. They over process it and add so many chemicals it tastes horrible but not Arizona Green Tea! The consistency is nice and smooth. Other brands almost feel like a syrup. Arizona tea is a perfect balance of herbal, green tea and sweet honey flavors. So perfect on a hot summer day.
Jennifer W.
This is my favorite flavor by the brand. Honestly they make the best green tea on the market in my opinion. If you're a fan of green tea and I've never tried it by this brand I would highly recommend it. I can't count the amount of times that I've purchased this item but I can tell you that I will continue to repurchase it. Great taste, amazing flavor, true to the flavor. Perfect.
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Green Tea With Ginseng And Honey 20 oz, Green Tea With Ginseng And Honey 128 oz more...
This tea has become a staple in our house, because it’s absolutely delicious. We do now buy it by the gallon because we love to drink it throughout the day! It’s a deliciously sweet green tea, that’s great served cold or over ice! The ginseng and tea also help you to stay awake, which is a great alternative to energy drinks! Just be careful of your sugar intake when chugging this tea, because it does contain quite a bit. But when you have a cup every so often or every couple of days, you should be fine!
Review for: Arizona Iced Green Tea - 42 oz more...
This has been my favorite drink for years now and I still don’t get tired of it lol. If you love green tea but don’t have time to make it grab one of these but this is not the product for you if you like hot tea. It also doesn’t taste exactly like freshly brewed green tea but it with do the job.AriZona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey
Jaclyn V.
Yonkers
Review for: Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey 23 oz more...
My all time favorite drink. It’s only one dollar which is ideal and it has an amazing taste. The best part is that it’s available almost everywhere. However, it can cause digestive issues if you have a sensitive stomach.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I love this always pick this up at Winn Dixie buy 1 get 1 FREE. It is a repetitive buyer at my house not bad love this so much,especially when chilled. I drink this at dinner and lunch mostly.
Cindy K.
Review for: Green Tea Bottle 20 oz more...
This stuff is actually addicting. For 99 cents, you cannot beat this refreshing drink or any of the other Arizona cans!! Be sure to look for the cans at the bottom of the fridge. This one is super refreshing and tastes like good ol green tea. 10/10 would recommend.
Megan D.
Cleveland, OH
I don't know why this is so good but let me tell you lol, I love Arizonas and this is one of my top favorite flavors, this one is super refreshing and just feels good to drink and the flavor is bomb. Great for the price, they are sold for just one dollar at a lot of places.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Review for: Arizona Green Tea With Ginseng & Honey, 11.5 oz, 12ct(Case of 2) more...
I drink this all the time its my very favorite tea drink. Green tea and ginseng are both naturally energizing so I like these to help me stay focused and full of energy at work. Its good for immune system boosting and seems to make me feel better faster when sick.
SooJin K.
Flushing, NY
Which packaging do you like best? (e.g. metal can, glass bottle, plastic bottle)
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Does this come in an unsweetened variety too ?
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Can you really taste the ginseng and honey flavours?
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
What is your favorite Arizona ice tea? Everyone has a favorite
Adriana F.
I see so many pictures with these super cute bottles, but is this really that good?