BY ARIZONA #1 in Iced Tea

An AriZona classic for over ten years, we’re proud to say that this is America’s best-selling green tea. Ever wonder how it became so popular? Well, the next time you buy one, take a moment to reflect upon what you’re drinking. 100% natural green tea. Just the right amount of ginseng and a touch of delicious Sue Bee® Premium Orange Honey. When you’re done reflecting, open the bottle and down it. It’s as delicious as ever.

Ingredients

PREMIUM BREWED GREEN TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), HONEY, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, GINSENG EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• Do you like this Tea better in the can or the plastic bot...5 Answers
  • Which packaging do you like best? (e.g. metal can, glass ...15 Answers
  • What major grocery stores sell this? Does anyone know?7 Answers
Reviews (2001)
Sadie J.
Sarasota, FL
One of the best teas I have tried
all their flavors are awesome
the tea stays cold for a long time
definitely go to local gas station and get some Arizona tea
great drink for summers days
I buy it a lot
I would definitely tell friends and family about this tea
great party drink too
paige w.
In my opinion, this tea is better than any other tea on the market (flavor-wise). It is sweet, refreshing, and sold at most stores, gas stations, and even some restaurants (convenient). It may not be as healthy as other tea on the market but is much more enjoyable. I would rather drink this than a soda any day, and it is just as sweet, and so much better. A summer must!
Jennifer W.
This is my favorite flavor by the brand. Honestly they make the best green tea on the market in my opinion. If you're a fan of green tea and I've never tried it by this brand I would highly recommend it. I can't count the amount of times that I've purchased this item but I can tell you that I will continue to repurchase it. Great taste, amazing flavor, true to the flavor. Perfect.
Amanda D.
Columbus , OH
This tea has become a staple in our house, because it’s absolutely delicious. We do now buy it by the gallon because we love to drink it throughout the day! It’s a deliciously sweet green tea, that’s great served cold or over ice! The ginseng and tea also help you to stay awake, which is a great alternative to energy drinks! Just be careful of your sugar intake when chugging this tea, because it does contain quite a bit. But when you have a cup every so often or every couple of days, you should be fine!
This has been my favorite drink for years now and I still don’t get tired of it lol. If you love green tea but don’t have time to make it grab one of these but this is not the product for you if you like hot tea. It also doesn’t taste exactly like freshly brewed green tea but it with do the job.AriZona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey
Jaclyn V.
Yonkers
My all time favorite drink. It’s only one dollar which is ideal and it has an amazing taste. The best part is that it’s available almost everywhere. However, it can cause digestive issues if you have a sensitive stomach.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
This is the original Arizona I usually get it in the fall can but can always find a good deal on the gallon. It's a perfect green tea and super refreshing . I can never go wrong with this one. And for 99 cents how can you lose. Great buy!
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
I remember drinking these ALL the time in high school. It's definitely an affordable option for a sweeter green tea. I just find it a bit TOO sweet for my taste. It's got an amazing flavor, though! I can definitely taste the honey flavor in the drink. Great job, AriZona!
Domonique S.
Scappoose
I love Arizona Green tea! During the summer it’s one of my main go to drinks! I have been purchasing them for years and they are usually a great value! I do not like most bottled teas because they are either too sweet or not sweet at all and this one is just perfect!
Merrit M.
This is my favorite green tea! It is so delicious and just the right amount of sweet without being unhealthy. You get a lot of tea for a small price too and it keeps so well. It is the perfect drink on a hot day and give me the peace of mind that I am loving what I am drinking without it being unhealthy like a soda. It is easy to find now that it is in every grocery store and comes in any size you can imagine! It is so inexpensive unlock a lot of green teas on the market. Safe for kids too being caffeine free and tasty! My kids love it.
SooJin K.
Flushing, NY
Which packaging do you like best? (e.g. metal can, glass bottle, plastic bottle)
Brianna G.
What major grocery stores sell this? Does anyone know?
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Can you really taste the ginseng and honey flavours?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Does this come in an unsweetened variety too ?
Adriana F.
I see so many pictures with these super cute bottles, but is this really that good?

back