BeveragesIced TeaAriZona
Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey

AriZona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey

by AriZona

#2 in Iced Tea

An AriZona classic for over ten years, we’re proud to say that this is America’s best-selling green tea. Ever wonder how it became so popular? Well, the next time you buy one, take a moment to reflect upon what you’re drinking. 100% natural green tea. Just the right amount of ginseng and a touch of delicious Sue Bee® Premium Orange Honey. When you’re done reflecting, open the bottle and down it. It’s as delicious as ever.

Ingredients

PREMIUM BREWED GREEN TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), HONEY, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, GINSENG EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

What is the caffeine content?
Is its flavor strong?
What is your favorite flavor Arizona and why?
Start your review of AriZona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey!
How would you rate this product?
Emma T.
Manchester
AriZona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey uploaded by Emma T.
This is literally my favourite sweet drink ever, I love sweetened green tea so mixing it with honey is the best combination ever. Having it chilled on a hot summer day is literally the best, I can’t seem to find it anywhere in the UK but occasionally Lild or the American section of Tesco’s. I’m obsessed so when I see it, I buy multiple! But the green tea is the best flavour by far💯
lauren H.
Lancashire
Love, love, love this drink! so refreshing and tasty, and is healthy too! would recommend to anyone.
Lauren B.
Chichester , West Sussex
Super refreshing, lovely flavour. Love this green tea. Just can be quite expensive in my opinion.
Sian S.
Rayleigh , Essex
Sweet but tasty, another green tea I enjoy. It had to be ice cold though. another go to favourite
Leona B.
Nottingham
I tried this tea because it was hyped but it wasn’t my favorite tbh😳 The tea was good but bit too sweet for me and I do prefer straight green tea whether it’s cold or hot🍵 However, I do still see why people like it and the packaging is still cute😊Arizona Green Tea With Honey Ice Tea 500ml
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
Overpriced here in the UK in most places but on the rare occasion its at a good price I will buy lots. I love green tea and this is perfect in hot weather.
It's not my favourite but it is good.
It's not my favourite but it is good.
Sabina W.
Manchester , Great Manchester
One of the Best drink to Have in a hot day. Very nice taste and not to sweet. Refreshing ice tea #icetea #best
Rosie B.
london
Tastes amazing I love it so much it’s my go-to at my local corner shop 100% worth the hype
Max S.
Stockport, Mancheter
The favrouite to me this one is a classic when I think of Arizona cans I generally reach for this one most times I would say though sometimes the flavour can be avit to bitter in comparison to others maybe to do with green tea would buy again I enjoy
Sasika S.
Croydon , Surrey
This ones my favourite so far by the brand. I usually end up getting it from food restaurant if they have it. I usually love having it with burritos
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hortensia C.