BY ARIZONA #1 in Iced Tea

An AriZona classic for over ten years, we’re proud to say that this is America’s best-selling green tea. Ever wonder how it became so popular? Well, the next time you buy one, take a moment to reflect upon what you’re drinking. 100% natural green tea. Just the right amount of ginseng and a touch of delicious Sue Bee® Premium Orange Honey. When you’re done reflecting, open the bottle and down it. It’s as delicious as ever.

Ingredients

PREMIUM BREWED GREEN TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), HONEY, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, GINSENG EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• Which packaging do you like best? (e.g. metal can, glass bottle, ...14 Answers
  • Is this tea good? I've heard mixed reviews. 2 Answers
  • Is there a lot of sugar in this tea? 1 Answers
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
This tea has become a staple in our house, because it’s absolutely delicious. We do now buy it by the gallon because we love to drink it throughout the day! It’s a deliciously sweet green tea, that’s great served cold or over ice! The ginseng and tea also help you to stay awake, which is a great alternative to energy drinks! Just be careful of your sugar intake when chugging this tea, because it does contain quite a bit. But when you have a cup every so often or every couple of days, you should be fine!
Monica K.
Love this stuff! I’m usually a strictly seltzer, water and occasionally juice kind of person, but this tea always makes me cave in. It’s so refreshing! Most bottled green teas taste like garbage. They over process it and add so many chemicals it tastes horrible but not Arizona Green Tea! The consistency is nice and smooth. Other brands almost feel like a syrup. Arizona tea is a perfect balance of herbal, green tea and sweet honey flavors. So perfect on a hot summer day.
Riley S.
I love this tea! This tea has a great (but light) flavor. Also, this tea helps give me a much needed boost throughout my day! Typically, I buy this tea from Wal-Mart. I will recommend it to anyone, even if they weren't a huge tea drinker. AriZona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey
Jennifer W.
This is my favorite flavor by the brand. Honestly they make the best green tea on the market in my opinion. If you're a fan of green tea and I've never tried it by this brand I would highly recommend it. I can't count the amount of times that I've purchased this item but I can tell you that I will continue to repurchase it. Great taste, amazing flavor, true to the flavor. Perfect.
This has been my favorite drink for years now and I still don’t get tired of it lol. If you love green tea but don’t have time to make it grab one of these but this is not the product for you if you like hot tea. It also doesn’t taste exactly like freshly brewed green tea but it with do the job.AriZona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey
Jaclyn V.
Yonkers
My all time favorite drink. It’s only one dollar which is ideal and it has an amazing taste. The best part is that it’s available almost everywhere. However, it can cause digestive issues if you have a sensitive stomach.
Amanda L.
Tooele
This is a good tea at a good price, can't beat that. They have a good variety of flavors too! I always have a few at home waiting in the fridge. I HIGHLY recommend you keep these cold if you like a stronger flavor in your tea, it helps mine taste like it was longer steeped.
Megan D.
Cleveland, OH
I don't know why this is so good but let me tell you lol, I love Arizonas and this is one of my top favorite flavors, this one is super refreshing and just feels good to drink and the flavor is bomb. Great for the price, they are sold for just one dollar at a lot of places.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
I drink this all the time its my very favorite tea drink. Green tea and ginseng are both naturally energizing so I like these to help me stay focused and full of energy at work. Its good for immune system boosting and seems to make me feel better faster when sick.
Kiana A.
This iced tea tastes really good and is so inexpensive! This tea can be bought pretty much anywhere beverages are sold. It’s not very sweet, and has a really good green tea taste! This is one of my favorite iced teas and I definitely recommend this to others!
SooJin K.
Flushing, NY
Which packaging do you like best? (e.g. metal can, glass bottle, plastic bottle)
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Does this come in an unsweetened variety too ?
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Can you really taste the ginseng and honey flavours?
Adriana F.
I see so many pictures with these super cute bottles, but is this really that good?
Khrista H.
What is the calorie content?