BY ARIZONA #51 in Iced Tea

AriZona?? Green Tea.
With Ginseng and Honey.
Antiox Vitamin C antioxidant.
100% natural.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavor.
No artificial color.
12-16 fl oz (192 fl oz) bottles.
12-473ml (5.7 l) bottles. see more...

• Is this a good green tea? thanks for your answer 2 Answers
  • "Good refreshing drink on hot summer days." in 1 review
  • "My favorite iced tea by far!" in 1 review
  • "Great on a hot day when you want something sweet and light!" in 1 review
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Man do I love me some tea especially Arizona it's so good especially over ice and it's not expensive I had all the flavor is rich and wonderful and it is just so good I swear it's my go to for summer when I'm by the pool or at the beach or at a lake or just sitting on my patio wanting a Nice cold drink
Ka Yi W.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides drinking water whenever I head to a deli or costco I would always get the Arizona Green Tea drink! It is so refreshing and sweet. The cost of one bottle is only a dollar compared to other drinks you can't really get a bottle sized drink for a dollar. Whenever I got to Costco I would get the bulk load because it is still cheap.
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
My kids love love love Arizona ice tea. We always buy it on a weekly basis. They can not live without it... my youngest is obsessed with this drink.. I highly recommend it.. it taste is soothing and refreshing and it is the best when it's really cold with ice...
my favorite drink in the world and what i drink the most next to water lol it's only 1 dollar sometimes on sale for 50 cents and it taste absolutely amazing I don't think there is anyone else in the world who doesn't like arizona it's great and cheap
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA
The Arizona Green Tea is so delicious. It's light and refreshing and my go-to on any given summer day. I've been a fan of the Arizona half & half for years and was super happy to find and try the green tea. It's right up there in my top 5 favorite beverages!
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Obsessed with the 12 pack. I purchase it from Costco and use it during the week for work. The packaging is not bulky and is affordable. I love the flavor and you can add ice cubes to make it taste even better,  would recommend this to others as well
Hanna J.
Saint Albans , WV
i love this green tea because it's healthy and has a great flavor. This product alway exceeds my expectations and I've never had a drink just like it. packaging is really nice and colorful. I will recommend this
Lakisha A.
Brockton, MA
Don't normally like iced tea but Arizona can't seem to ever disappoint me. Super affordable it says the price on the can .99 and if anyone sells it for more they are ripping you off. Of course get this drink !
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best cold green tea my favorite I think I have one most days. It is perfect the strength of the tea and amount of sweetness. I have tried several other brands and none compare. Try It!
Jennifer H.
I love my Arizona green tea. It is sweet and refreshing for hot days. And it's also so cheap! It is such a smart purchase. Just be sure to shake the bottles or something in the tea sits at the bottom and it's a little gross. Lol
Karen A.
Is this a good green tea? thanks for your answer