BY ARIZONA #47 in Lemonade

We make sure our beverages are made from 100% natural ingredients. Without artifical flavors. Without articial colors. Without preservatives.AriZona’s Golden Bear Lemonades are what legends are made of. Golden Bear Lemonade with Mango packs a fruity flavor that is way above par – try one today!

FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, PEAR JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, HONEY, NATURAL MINT FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, BETA CAROTENE FOR COLOR, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA ®BRAND), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM

Buy on Amazon
Ana M.
Antioch, CA
I love this! This is just a classic for anybody I think! Only one dollar like whaaaaat?!?!?!? That's so great and the taste is just amazing so I really am enjoying it
Michaela W.
Arnold Palmer lemonades are a great drink and when you add my favorite flavor of mango to it, I become obsessed. I've had this numerous times and it's so good! So refreshing, tastes just right because it's not too sweet. The mango is a good flavoring and compliments the lemonade fabulous. I tell so many people about this drink! And it's usually $1.00 whenever I get it. :)
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
Yummy... love it...We all love Arizona drinks In our home... my children are obsessed with it... it's so good and refreshing.... it's the best when it is cold... it's not too sweet, it's just perfect.. we love and highly recommend all there products... love all there flavors... the best...
Christina D.
AriZona have kept their price on their canned teas for years and years, I love that I can go into any store and know if I need a quick drink, I can pick one up for $1, no matter where I am. They have so many flavors too for you to pick from, and are always releasing new ones.
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
You can't go wrong with Arizona iced tea. The price has not changed much over the years. I love the twist top plastic bottles a lot more than the cans but I feel the cans do hold in more of the flavor that the bottles. It's great for someone who wants a treat on a budget.
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore , CA
I love Arizona drinks ! Paying only .99 in most stores for a single can you cannot beat ! You get a lot for what you pay and you know yo can trust this brand because it's so popular and well known ! Constant repurchase !
Tabatha L.
This product was purchased by mistake. The packaging was similar to the half and half ice tea lemonade. The price is great. But overly sweet compared to what I was hoping to purchase. I will not purchase this again
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
One of my favorite drinks, it's super cheap and the flavor is out of this world. I'm a huge fan of mango. And I constantly am buying this because of how good it is. I love this drink and I recommend it to others!
Grace J.
Arizona is the best because their prices have never gone up as far as I know. This flavor is so good and I get so excited when they have them in sale for 50 cent at Walmart.
Jackie M.
Perris, CA
I like Arizona . All these teas are so good to me . I can compare it to the peace tea they have at gas stations . It's very affordable . I'm repeated customer.