AriZona Golden Bear Lemonade, Strawberry uploaded by Antumn M.AriZona Golden Bear Lemonade, Strawberry uploaded by Katelyn C.AriZona Golden Bear Lemonade, Strawberry uploaded by Katelyn C.

BY ARIZONA

Give your next glass of water an AriZona kick with an AriZona water enhancer. At zero calories per serving, add as much flavor as you'd like while never having to worry about adding to your waistline! AriZona Beverages has teamed up with "the greatest family man of golf" to bring you Golden Bear Lemonade - a refreshingly gulpable twist to an American classic. This version combines lemonade and strawberry to make a refreshing, smooth and gulpable beverage.

Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Strawberry Puree, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Pear Juice from Concentrate, Honey, Citric Acid, Fruit and Vegetable Juice for Color, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose, Sucrose, Acesulfame Potassium

Sarah M.
78628
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I don’t really like tea but Arizona tea has different flavors is it so it is not bitter whatsoever which I really think people adore. I’m from Texas and even tho people love sweet tea here I’m not a tea fan except for this
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
48033
Very good tea with a great sweet taste. Definitely has the strawberry taste. At times, I can only drink half because it's a little too sweet but overall, still buy for the strawberry tastes.
Mallory. O.
Shell Rock, IA
Holy yum! This flavor burst tea will have your tastebuds screaming! This tea is wonderful! I was really untreated because I have never had a strawberry flavored tea before. This was so delicious! Very affordable! I will be buying it again because both I and my fiancé LOVE this tea!
Allison K.
Personally I love tea so when I discovered this I got super excited. This is seriously so delicious and refreshing!! You should definitely try this if you like tea as much as me. You definitely won't be disappointed and I would definitely buy this again.
Ceri W.
Plainfield, IL
Arizona’s execution of this strawberry lemonade is so much better and sweeter than other brands of an attempted strawberry lemonade. I love having a couple cans of this when I go on a road trip to see the in-laws.
kenz D.
Freeland, MI
This product is not my favorite lemonade ever. It was pretty affordable for the size of drink. It has very attractive packaging. It didn’t quite meet my expectations because I have had better lemonade before.
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
I personally love the bottle more than the can, I feel like in the bottle there is more flavor. But Arizona is my go to drink overall, it has all my favorite flavors and it is very sweet and tasteful.
sarah l.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Safeway
This tastes too artificial for me to enjoy. I don’t like this drink because it is also too sweet. I wish they had more natural ingredients in their drinks because most of the time it tastes too artificial and it is also super sweet.
Claudia M.
Brawley, CA
This is the bomb.com it’s the best the best of the best because you literally just got bit ago and it’s super cheap isDoesn’t need to improve anymore his normal packaging I would buy again 100%
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Target
This brand is amazing. All of their teas taste so good if you’re ever have a craving for a sweet drink this is perfect. Are usually just buy the green tea with honey in a gallon that I really like the light sweetness to it. It tastes so fresh and good when it’s cooled in the refrigerator.