BY ARIZONA

AriZona’s Golden Bear Lemonades are what legends are made of. Golden Bear Lemonade with Mango packs a fruity flavor that is way above par – try one today!

Ingredients

Premium Brewed Blend of Black Teas Using Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Pear Juice from Concentrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C, Natural Flavors, Sucralose (Splenda® Brand), Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Acacia.

Rawabi E.
Hialeah, FL
This was way too sweet for my liking. I felt guilty drinking it since I would have much rather have my sugar intake from something much more indulging. If you are someone that loves drinking juice, then you would enjoy this. If you tend to choose healthier options, this won't be the best option for you. It is literally sugar water with a hint of lemon juice.
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
Product Appearance: Arizona CanProduct Taste: As refreshing as you can get on a hot summer day. Pros: Plenty of flavors packed into a small can. It's amazing stuff. Cons: None!Price: Perfectly affordable. Overall: I would definitely recommend this product.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I love Arizona teas so of course when I saw the lemon flavored I was like hey why not try it try it it but multiple would recommend it to other people great value great deals always a go to product. Definitely would recommend
BRANDY G.
Arizona Iced tea and lemonade had been around since I was a kid and it is still one of my favorites and now even my kids love them! The packaging has changed some but its still eyecatching and they give a great amount of product.  I would buy it again, in fact I buy alot of their different flavors, including the lemon iced tea and the green tea!
Christopher C.
Sadler
My second favorite Arizona drink (Watermelon juice is first).  It is a medium flavored mix of Tea and lemonade, that I have come to enjoy greatly everywhere.  It is great flavored with a great price, that's a WIN-WIN.  how often does that happen?  Restaurants need to have this on Tap, so far I only find it at Subway.
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
This stuff is really sweet it quench's your thirst and it's one of my favorite teas from Arizona I'd recommend only drinking it cold because it doesn't taste good at all warm but other then that it's pretty great
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
I love a good Arnold palmer and this one certainly doesn't disappoint. It is the perfect blend of tea and lemonade! It is also a lot easier to go for than mixing one up yourself which I love. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and buy again.
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this brand and I love this tea! If I ever am on the go and want to grab some great quality flavorful tea to drink it's this!! Will definitely drink this again
Courtney O.
I'm not a huge fan of this flavor. It was a little too tart for my taste. The lemon flavor was a little overwhelming. But, I'm also not a huge lemon flavor fan.
Katie C.
Massillon
Pretty good tea! Most places it's 99 cents. So very affordable. Can pick up at most gas stations and grocery stores. Would recommend, and will purchase again!

Amazon