BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

Arizona® Ginseng and Honey Green Tea.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually never buy the green tea because I always want the iced tea, but this time around there was no iced tea left so I decided to give It a try." in 2 reviews
  • "I always buy these jugs because I can't get enough of it." in 1 review
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Green Tea With Ginseng And Honey 20 oz, Green Tea With Ginseng And Honey 128 oz more...
This tea has become a staple in our house, because it’s absolutely delicious. We do now buy it by the gallon because we love to drink it throughout the day! It’s a deliciously sweet green tea, that’s great served cold or over ice! The ginseng and tea also help you to stay awake, which is a great alternative to energy drinks! Just be careful of your sugar intake when chugging this tea, because it does contain quite a bit. But when you have a cup every so often or every couple of days, you should be fine!
Jennifer W.
This is my favorite flavor by the brand. Honestly they make the best green tea on the market in my opinion. If you're a fan of green tea and I've never tried it by this brand I would highly recommend it. I can't count the amount of times that I've purchased this item but I can tell you that I will continue to repurchase it. Great taste, amazing flavor, true to the flavor. Perfect.
april n.
Forest lake , MN
This tea is my absolute favorite! It’s so yummy & refreshing. I don’t like drinking out of cans so I prefer to get the big bottles & portion them out. It tastes exactly like green tea & honey. It’s a little on the sweeter side though as it is sweetened. If you love sweet green tea, you will love this!
Amy S.
I don’t buy iced tea very often, but this is the only kind I do buy. Other brands are too sweet or too plain (I sound like Goldilocks, haha!) but this one is seriously just right!! I love that it’s perfectly balanced in sweetness. Plus it’s a great value!!
emmie h.
Danville, IL
Review for: Green Tea With Ginseng And Honey 20 oz more...
i abslutely love arizonas green tea. the only bad thing is the flavor change between bottle types. the flavor is most sweet in the 20 oz tinted plastic bottle but the flavor is completely different if you drink it out of a can or a jug. i never know what im gonna get! the flavor should be consistent
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is hands down my favorite iced tea! I love the flavor of it and how refreshing it is! I also love to get the tall cans of it when I find them, it is such a great deal for how much tea you get. I highly recommend!
Karlie G.
Victoria, TX
Arizona Ginseng and Honey Green Tea is a staple in our home as a drink that is healthy and has good flavor. My husband loves this tea. It tastes fresh. It also is so inexpensive! Can't beat it.
Synthia R.
My second choice for green tea. This has an extraordinary taste unlike other brands. There is almost a fruity taste. That is what seems to give it it's sweetness. I do have to try to limit myself.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Green Tea With Ginseng And Honey 20 oz more...
A girl whos from the South we love tea and this green tea is perfect! Its not sweet to the point you might get a sugar rush it has just a touch of sweetness and if you like green tea you'll love this forsure.
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
Arizona and I have a love-hate relationship. Their drinks are so inexpensive that I end up spending MORE money on them because I buy more than I need. The other thing I wish they would reduce is the sugar overall; and not just reduce by adding a sugar alternative, but really just an "unsweetened" version would be ideal.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Does this come in an unsweetened variety too ?
Khrista H.
What is the calorie content?
Kristy B.
Is this tea good? I've heard mixed reviews.
Cindy S.
Is there a lot of sugar in this tea?
brenna d.
Williamsburg, VA
Has anyone tried the new concentrate for this product