BY ARIZONA #32 in Smoothies

Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
This drink would not be my favorite Arizona product, the flavor was a bet bland. It did not meet my expectation at all. I believe the packaging of the item was great. I would not recommend it but I might recommend there other products. I enjoy other items made from this company but not this item.
Maria S.
Foodie Expert
I love Arizona ice tea you get to choose every flavor for everybody in the family. My son loves the mango peach and mango. I love the ice tea lemon.I was love the strawberry flavor. I see the best thing you could have for the summer in the heat.
ambar g.
Bronx, NY
nunca e comprado este tamaño pero siempre compro el
pequeño porque en mi trabajo lo vende a un peso y me encanta el de frutas y el de limon.
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
NOT A FAN. I THOUGHT THIS WOULD HIT THE SPOT BUT IT WAS DEFINITELY MORE OF A MISS THAN ANYTHING. I PREFER WATER!
Kayla P.
Hazleton
Foodie Expert
Oh my. When i saw this I had to have. The smoothie was Amazing. I'll definantly buying more pf this yummy treat !@
Daira M.
I love Arizona tea to death. It's my go to drink. I've been a customer for years now and I keep falling in love
brenda d.
This is good like for when your travelling its good for the road you can it them with some chips or anything
Claudia G.
central islip, NY
Foodie Expert
So good, so affordable, best value for your money! And you can get them anywhere! My to go drink!!!
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor. I love Arizona tea. It's refreshing and not too sugary to me. Good for its price.