BY ARIZONA

Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
This drink would not be my favorite Arizona product, the flavor was a bet bland. It did not meet my expectation at all. I believe the packaging of the item was great. I would not recommend it but I might recommend there other products. I enjoy other items made from this company but not this item.
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
I love Arizona ice tea you get to choose every flavor for everybody in the family. My son loves the mango peach and mango. I love the ice tea lemon.I was love the strawberry flavor. I see the best thing you could have for the summer in the heat.
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
ambar g.
Bronx, NY
nunca e comprado este tamaño pero siempre compro el
pequeño porque en mi trabajo lo vende a un peso y me encanta el de frutas y el de limon.
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
NOT A FAN. I THOUGHT THIS WOULD HIT THE SPOT BUT IT WAS DEFINITELY MORE OF A MISS THAN ANYTHING. I PREFER WATER!
Kayla P.
Hazleton
Oh my. When i saw this I had to have. The smoothie was Amazing. I'll definantly buying more pf this yummy treat !@
Daira M.
I love Arizona tea to death. It's my go to drink. I've been a customer for years now and I keep falling in love
brenda d.
This is good like for when your travelling its good for the road you can it them with some chips or anything
Mya ❤.
Love The fruity smell and how it taste ! It is also super affordable! The ingredients are brilliant
Claudia G.
Central Islip, NY
So good, so affordable, best value for your money! And you can get them anywhere! My to go drink!!!