BY ARIZONA

Who said fruit punch is just for kids? AriZona Fruit Punch takes a slightly more sophisticated approach to this classic. By using a carefully selected blend of fruit juices, we’ve created a drink that people of all ages love. Its 100% natural, fortified with Vitamin C and is made without preservatives or artificial colors.

FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), PEAR JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, MANGO PUREE, APPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, PINEAPPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), STRAWBERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), CHERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, GUM ACACIA, ESTER GUM

Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
The first time I tried this I was suffering from a hangover haha. I don’t know if it was this or the greasy burger I got but it’s the only beverage I drink after a night out. It’s also good at any other time such as a bbq or birthday party. Love this brand!
Favour O.
My friend came over and had gotten this for me.. when I drank it I was amazed! It was sooooo good 😍😍😭. I think it’s my new favorite, but I want to try all before I pick the best one.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love this juice cocktail. It's affordable and a generous size for its price. It pairs well with any meal, whether it's fast food or not. It satisfies my thirst and has a great flavor and I would recommend it to anyone. I will continue purchasing it because the price is amazing you can't beat it.
Liane C.
Provo, UT
Arizona fruit juices are so delicious and refreshing. This one and the strawberry lemonade and my two favorite flavors by far. The best part about these is that they're 50¢ at WinCo, or $1 at most other grocery stores, and they are definitely worth the money
Melissa T.
Barstow, CA
I love this one! No matter what I will always choose this one. Even if I'm standing in front of them all for a few minutes, I will still get this one over everything! It's that good!!
Victoria W.
Orlando
I bought this by accident thinking it was just regular fruit punch but i realized when i got home it was the fruit punch cocktail. I gave it a try and did not like it at all. It was the first arizona drink i did not like. It had some sort of mango type fruit juice in it that made it taste odd to me and i was not a fan
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
ARIZONA drinks are very affordable and delicious I love these drinks and $1 you can't beat that I LOVE pretty much all of the Flavors. I purchase from my local store and for a buck you get good quality the cans are so big and it last me a couple hours I love Arizona Drinks.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
One of the best tasting fruit-punch-drinks out. Regularly buying them. At a dollar a can or even cheaper at Walmart you can not go wrong buying these. A lot of differen flavors to choose from and sizes as well. Will definitely recommend and buy again.
Savannah K.
Columbus
This is my all time favorite Arizona flavor drink. I love the fact that this product is affordable. I don't think there is anything else they could do to enhance this product. Fruit punch has always been my go to flavor and i would recommend it to anyone.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
Arizona Tea is my favorite tea in the whole world. The price is only 99 cents or even cheaper at some stores! It is so affordable and so delicious! I also love their variety of flavors. The fruit cocktail is so tropical tasting and is so refreshing when cold.

back