BY ARIZONA #47 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Klarissa G.
Klarissa G.
Mission, Tx
It really does taste like iced tea!! The lemon does give it an extra flavor I love this drink perfect for on the go trips
Wayne D.
Wayne D.
Arizona diet lemon iced tea pretty good who is your body down good for inside times you out
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
It is so delicious I love this iced tea it so natural and doesn't have sugar it is healthy .
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Glendale
I love tea but this is especially my favorite i always get this one so i recommend this
Mary T.
Mary T.
Love this tea! Would recommend. It's a great value compared to similar products. Will buy again.
Althea B.
Althea B.
South River, NJ
Foodie Expert
Classic tea always so delicious and best when ice cold. Always cheap and always worth it.
Lamarco H.
Lamarco H.
Redlands
I hate diet lemon ice tea it needs more sweetness to it add sugar or get rid of it
It's nasty
Arlet D.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
Very unlike the original as this is the no sugar sucralose splenda version if you compare against the ingredients for regular arizona
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Lemon tea is the best tea out there in my opinion. If I'm not drinking water, I'm drinking this
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.
Foodie Expert
I love lemon and its in a tea! I can drink this all day. I like how its in a resealable bottle so you can rage it along while on the move.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?