BY ARIZONA #69 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica C.
Love this single serve arizona! Yum, if you want a good tea have this brand. Arizona is the best for Iced Tea.
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I always but the big one because why not??? I love Arizona Teas and their flavors, all of them are my favorites
Jen G.
Far Rockaway, NY
Muy buen producto me gusta lo e comprado en dos ocasiones por qué me a gustado mucho su resultado lo recomiendo
Brianna M.
My favorite Arizona Iced Tea flavor!! You can even buy these at the dollar store. So they're great and cheap!
Evann S.
Tampa
Love this tea. It is very refreshing and delicious. It's so easy and love that it's premade. Very convenient.
Jasmin H.
SO REFRESHING AND TASTES SOO GOOD! WHEN ITS REALLY HOT YOU SHOULD GET THIS! YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT!
Alexa D.
Clovis, CA
Tastes too sweet and really artificial and very gross. I would definitely not purchase again any time soon
Argentina F.
I buy this diet iced tea from Arizona religiously. I love the flavor and how it's economical for my family.
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Really love Arizona iced tea. Tastes great with lots of flavors, and having it come in diet is even better
Lucy S.
Greer, SC
All I can say is YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is delicious and refreshing!!!!!! I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?