BY ARIZONA #33 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Not too sweet and quenching and not expensive . I buy it for my family often. It's a great product! Nice packaging
jonathan n.
I love this I always get this on Fridays especially when I am very thirsty it is good for the price it has on it
Ashley B.
Hillsdale, MI
Foodie Expert
Not a day goes by where I dont drink Arizona tea. Its affordable and delicious. I wouldnt buy any other brand.
Jen G.
Muy buen producto me gusta lo e comprado en dos ocasiones por qué me a gustado mucho su resultado lo recomiendo
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
I always but the big one because why not??? I love Arizona Teas and their flavors, all of them are my favorites
Evann S.
Tampa
Love this tea. It is very refreshing and delicious. It's so easy and love that it's premade. Very convenient.
Argentina F.
I buy this diet iced tea from Arizona religiously. I love the flavor and how it's economical for my family.
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Really love Arizona iced tea. Tastes great with lots of flavors, and having it come in diet is even better
Alexa D.
Clovis, CA
Tastes too sweet and really artificial and very gross. I would definitely not purchase again any time soon
Lucy S.
Greer, SC
All I can say is YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is delicious and refreshing!!!!!! I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?