BY ARIZONA #30 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennyfer R.
castro valley , CA
I actually had this along with my dinner last night and it was so good. The taste of it is one of the best ice teas out honesly
Maria M.
The taste is great and I like diet because it doesn't have sugar in it so is better for you and it still the same great test
Brooklyn A.
Wilmington, NC
Yes! My family loves this stuff. The flavor is great and it's very refreshing. I love that it's not super expensive either
Taliyah M.
DET
I REALLY LOVE THIS TEA I CAN DRINK THIS EVERY NIGHT Arizona Lemon Iced Tea it really good for me really recommend it.
Klarissa G.
Mission, Tx
It really does taste like iced tea!! The lemon does give it an extra flavor I love this drink perfect for on the go trips
Cynthia D.
It is a very good product, tastes great and very refreshing. I love adding lemon to tea, it always adds a lot more flavor
Noemi A.
Oakland
Lemon ice tea fresh to the taste on a summer day so ready . Great taste and refreshed your body. Great in money wise
Brittany S.
Great combination of lemon and tea flavors! Met all expectations of taste! Would definitely drink over and over again
Amanda M.
Wantagh, NY
My favorite iced tea by far. You can never go wrong with Arizona iced tea. Any flavor, especially this one, is good
Madelyn A.
no acostumbro a tomar te helado. pero mi esposo lo toma y a el le encantan. dice que es el mejor que el a probado.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?