BY ARIZONA #69 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
DONNA V.
I love Arizona iced tea, and this one is quite tasty, especially for a diet version. A great combination of lemony tea.
Brittany S.
Great combination of lemon and tea flavors! Met all expectations of taste! Would definitely drink over and over again
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
I'm always buying these for my husband he drinks these at work and at home . My husband started my kids to drink tea
Noemi A.
Oakland
Lemon ice tea fresh to the taste on a summer day so ready . Great taste and refreshed your body. Great in money wise
amie d.
My family loves arizona tea not so much the lemon tea but the regular tea is yummy ! great for outing and for dinner
Amanda M.
Wantagh, NY
My favorite iced tea by far. You can never go wrong with Arizona iced tea. Any flavor, especially this one, is good
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
Not too sweet and quenching and not expensive . I buy it for my family often. It's a great product! Nice packaging
Madelyn A.
no acostumbro a tomar te helado. pero mi esposo lo toma y a el le encantan. dice que es el mejor que el a probado.
jonathan n.
I love this I always get this on Fridays especially when I am very thirsty it is good for the price it has on it
Ashley B.
Hillsdale, MI
Not a day goes by where I dont drink Arizona tea. Its affordable and delicious. I wouldnt buy any other brand.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?