BY ARIZONA #43 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Argentina F.
Argentina F.
I buy this diet iced tea from Arizona religiously. I love the flavor and how it's economical for my family.
sarahi g.
sarahi g.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Arizona lemon tea. I get the 24 pack every time i go shopping and at the liquor store its only like a dollar and the can is so big.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Clovis, CA
Tastes too sweet and really artificial and very gross. I would definitely not purchase again any time soon
Noemi A.
Noemi A.
Oakland
Foodie Expert
Lemon ice tea fresh to the taste on a summer day so ready . Great taste and refreshed your body. Great in money wise
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This was new on the shelf of Target so i decided to give it a try. Lemon had never been my favorite flavor, especially in this product. The tanginess just stays.
Mildred R.
Mildred R.
El Cajon
I love the taste of this and really enjoy you on a hot day with some ice I highly recommend it.
Madelyn A.
Madelyn A.
Foodie Expert
no acostumbro a tomar te helado. pero mi esposo lo toma y a el le encantan. dice que es el mejor que el a probado.
Juli R.
Juli R.
Sunbury, Pa
Iced tea with lemon? One of the best things to ever be created. And it's healthy for you too!
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a staple in our house yes it is diet tea and my kids don't even taste the difference
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
This is a decent buy. I like the non-diet one better. But this is a more healthy alternative
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?