BY ARIZONA #91 in Iced Tea

It’s got top-quality black tea. It’s got real lemon. What it doesn’t have is calories. Or carbs. Or preservatives. But when you take a sip, you won’t notice what’s not there. All you’ll notice from AriZona Diet Lemon Tea is the delicious blend of tea and lemon you’ve come to know and love.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

DONNA V.
I love Arizona iced tea, and this one is quite tasty, especially for a diet version. A great combination of lemony tea.
Cynthia D.
It is a very good product, tastes great and very refreshing. I love adding lemon to tea, it always adds a lot more flavor
Brittany S.
Great combination of lemon and tea flavors! Met all expectations of taste! Would definitely drink over and over again
amie d.
My family loves arizona tea not so much the lemon tea but the regular tea is yummy ! great for outing and for dinner
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
I'm always buying these for my husband he drinks these at work and at home . My husband started my kids to drink tea
Noemi A.
Oakland
Lemon ice tea fresh to the taste on a summer day so ready . Great taste and refreshed your body. Great in money wise
Madelyn A.
no acostumbro a tomar te helado. pero mi esposo lo toma y a el le encantan. dice que es el mejor que el a probado.
Amanda M.
Wantagh, NY
My favorite iced tea by far. You can never go wrong with Arizona iced tea. Any flavor, especially this one, is good
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
Not too sweet and quenching and not expensive . I buy it for my family often. It's a great product! Nice packaging
jonathan n.
I love this I always get this on Fridays especially when I am very thirsty it is good for the price it has on it
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?