BY ARIZONA #99 in Iced Tea

It’s got top-quality black tea. It’s got real lemon. What it doesn’t have is calories. Or carbs. Or preservatives. But when you take a sip, you won’t notice what’s not there. All you’ll notice from AriZona Diet Lemon Tea is the delicious blend of tea and lemon you’ve come to know and love.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Amber D.
Love my diet teas. This one is very tasty. My kids like the non diet. Love the no sugar low calories without losing on the taste.
Jamie M.
Lancaster, NY
Lemon iced tea is the only way to have it. I always have this on hand when it's nice out. Perfect to drink and relax in the heat.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
I keep a jug in my refrigerator at all times it is the perfect drink for the summer and I love the taste of the lemon in the tea
jennyfer r.
castro valley, CA
I actually had this along with my dinner last night and it was so good. The taste of it is one of the best ice teas out honesly
Maria M.
The taste is great and I like diet because it doesn't have sugar in it so is better for you and it still the same great test
Gabi B.
This is a great drink. Arizona iced tea never disappoints. it is classic drink that never changes and never goes out of style
Taliyah M.
DET
I REALLY LOVE THIS TEA I CAN DRINK THIS EVERY NIGHT Arizona Lemon Iced Tea it really good for me really recommend it.
Brooklyn A.
Wilmington, NC
Yes! My family loves this stuff. The flavor is great and it's very refreshing. I love that it's not super expensive either
Klarissa G.
Mission, Tx
It really does taste like iced tea!! The lemon does give it an extra flavor I love this drink perfect for on the go trips
Sarah S.
Dundalk, MD
It's rare that I drink tea but when I do this is my number one choice! This tea has a great taste and is very refreshing!
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?