BY ARIZONA #47 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Evann S.
Evann S.
Tampa
Love this tea. It is very refreshing and delicious. It's so easy and love that it's premade. Very convenient.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
Foodie Expert
I keep a jug in my refrigerator at all times it is the perfect drink for the summer and I love the taste of the lemon in the tea
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Really love Arizona iced tea. Tastes great with lots of flavors, and having it come in diet is even better
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Greer, SC
All I can say is YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is delicious and refreshing!!!!!! I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Wantagh, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite iced tea by far. You can never go wrong with Arizona iced tea. Any flavor, especially this one, is good
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
West Chicago
I don't really like this one but I like the brand and ine of my favorite is mucho mango
Christine G.
Christine G.
Bloomington , CA
Foodie Expert
Don't like the diet one but the regular lemon iced tea is very good usually buy them for really cheap
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
York
Best iced tea ever. Only kind I buy and recommend to everyone who reads this post. You can't go wrong
Amber D.
Amber D.
Love my diet teas. This one is very tasty. My kids like the non diet. Love the no sugar low calories without losing on the taste.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Lancaster, NH
We buy this all the time. It's so refreshing and the price for the amount that you get is awesome.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?