BY ARIZONA #33 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brenda G.
I drink this at work and it keeps me on my feet. Sugary but delicious and gives me more energy than I would think. Delicious product.
TeresaBen H.
Somerset
I'm not a big tea drinker, but my husband and girls are. They love the half tea and lemon flavor. We go through about 2 gallons a week.
Amy C.
Foodie Expert
I love to have a jug of this in my refrigerator and it's such a refreshing tea and it's not too sweet so my whole family can enjoy it.
patricia m.
Brighton, CO
Me gusta no porque este a dieta no es muy dulce y el sabor a limón riquísimo el tamaño es muy bueno el envase platico es muy practico
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
Very unlike the original as this is the no sugar sucralose splenda version if you compare against the ingredients for regular arizona
Carla C.
Las cruces , NM
Foodie Expert
Didn't really like this iced tea but I love Arizona teas. Best affordable teas ever. Prices always stays the same cannot beat that!
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
Foodie Expert
Like it because the bottles are so big and last longer. I love iced tea! Its my go to drink and the bigger the bottle the better
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
Foodie Expert
I keep a jug in my refrigerator at all times it is the perfect drink for the summer and I love the taste of the lemon in the tea
Amber D.
Love my diet teas. This one is very tasty. My kids like the non diet. Love the no sugar low calories without losing on the taste.
Jamie M.
Lancaster, NY
Lemon iced tea is the only way to have it. I always have this on hand when it's nice out. Perfect to drink and relax in the heat.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?