Arizona Diet Lemon Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
I keep a jug in my refrigerator at all times it is the perfect drink for the summer and I love the taste of the lemon in the tea
Amber D.
Love my diet teas. This one is very tasty. My kids like the non diet. Love the no sugar low calories without losing on the taste.
Jennyfer R.
castro valley , CA
I actually had this along with my dinner last night and it was so good. The taste of it is one of the best ice teas out honesly
Gabi B.
This is a great drink. Arizona iced tea never disappoints. it is classic drink that never changes and never goes out of style
Maria M.
The taste is great and I like diet because it doesn't have sugar in it so is better for you and it still the same great test
Taliyah M.
I REALLY LOVE THIS TEA I CAN DRINK THIS EVERY NIGHT Arizona Lemon Iced Tea it really good for me really recommend it.
Brooklyn A.
Wilmington, NC
Yes! My family loves this stuff. The flavor is great and it's very refreshing. I love that it's not super expensive either
I love Arizona iced tea, and this one is quite tasty, especially for a diet version. A great combination of lemony tea.
Klarissa G.
Mission, Tx
It really does taste like iced tea!! The lemon does give it an extra flavor I love this drink perfect for on the go trips
Cynthia D.
It is a very good product, tastes great and very refreshing. I love adding lemon to tea, it always adds a lot more flavor
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?