BY ARIZONA #99 in Iced Tea

It’s got top-quality black tea. It’s got real lemon. What it doesn’t have is calories. Or carbs. Or preservatives. But when you take a sip, you won’t notice what’s not there. All you’ll notice from AriZona Diet Lemon Tea is the delicious blend of tea and lemon you’ve come to know and love.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Buy on Walmart
Brenda G.
I drink this at work and it keeps me on my feet. Sugary but delicious and gives me more energy than I would think. Delicious product.
Brenda G.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG THIS ICED TEA IS BAE <3 hahaha anyways i really love the sweetness it has i prefer this one instead of the lipton. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
TeresaBen H.
Somerset
I'm not a big tea drinker, but my husband and girls are. They love the half tea and lemon flavor. We go through about 2 gallons a week.
Amy C.
I love to have a jug of this in my refrigerator and it's such a refreshing tea and it's not too sweet so my whole family can enjoy it.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Very unlike the original as this is the no sugar sucralose splenda version if you compare against the ingredients for regular arizona
patricia m.
Brighton, CO
Me gusta no porque este a dieta no es muy dulce y el sabor a limón riquísimo el tamaño es muy bueno el envase platico es muy practico
Christina C.
I love Arizona iced tea! It's smooth, tasty and super cheap! Well worth it's price! I can usually get about 2 cups per can or bottle!
Carla C.
las cruces, NM
Didn't really like this iced tea but I love Arizona teas. Best affordable teas ever. Prices always stays the same cannot beat that!
Jamie M.
Lancaster, NY
Lemon iced tea is the only way to have it. I always have this on hand when it's nice out. Perfect to drink and relax in the heat.
Amber D.
Love my diet teas. This one is very tasty. My kids like the non diet. Love the no sugar low calories without losing on the taste.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?