BY ARIZONA #47 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Kathryn  D.
Kathryn D.
I absolutely love this brand but haven't found a diet flavor I honestly can say I like. I hate the splenda sort of taste. That fake sugar. Lemon is slightly better simply because its more overpowering of a taste than others.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Foodie Expert
Great combination of lemon and tea flavors! Met all expectations of taste! Would definitely drink over and over again
Jennyfer R.
Jennyfer R.
Castro valley , CA
I actually had this along with my dinner last night and it was so good. The taste of it is one of the best ice teas out honesly
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
This tea tastes like diet and I don't like that about it. Some diet drinks taste similar to the regular but there is a clear difference in flavor.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
The taste is great and I like diet because it doesn't have sugar in it so is better for you and it still the same great test
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
Not too sweet and quenching and not expensive . I buy it for my family often. It's a great product! Nice packaging
jonathan n.
jonathan n.
I love this I always get this on Fridays especially when I am very thirsty it is good for the price it has on it
Jen G.
Jen G.
Muy buen producto me gusta lo e comprado en dos ocasiones por qué me a gustado mucho su resultado lo recomiendo
Johana L.
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
I always but the big one because why not??? I love Arizona Teas and their flavors, all of them are my favorites
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hillsdale, MI
Foodie Expert
Not a day goes by where I dont drink Arizona tea. Its affordable and delicious. I wouldnt buy any other brand.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?