BY ARIZONA #69 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda F.
This tea tastes like diet and I don't like that about it. Some diet drinks taste similar to the regular but there is a clear difference in flavor.
Jessica D.
orem, UT
Love the tatse of arizona te. Its aweome it feel like a home made te you actually enjor to sit down on a how summer day with your glass of ice te
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
This iced tea tastes soo good! I never liked iced tea before but when I tried this brand I can't stop buying it! It doesn't have a bitter taste
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I am in love with Arizona's tea since I was a kid and now the diet version isn't a bad choice. very affordable drink to have on a daily basis
Summer H.
I love arizona tea and I love how it comes in a mug like this. Arizona tea is not too overpowering and it has the perfect taste on the tongue
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Arionza lemon ice tea, i been buying now for a long time! Im in love with the arizona sweet tea the most, but the lemon is my second favorite
sarahi g.
San Diego, CA
I love Arizona lemon tea. I get the 24 pack every time i go shopping and at the liquor store its only like a dollar and the can is so big.
Lyziet V.
I love lemon and its in a tea! I can drink this all day. I like how its in a resealable bottle so you can rage it along while on the move.
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
Original lemon tea is classic ! Love the original flavor can never get enough of it. Plus it's always affordable. Great taste great prices
Kate V.
Arizona is one of my favorite drinks. Crisp and refreshing. It's a great drink to have with a slice of pizza when I'm hanging out at home.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?