BY ARIZONA #33 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
I'm always buying these for my husband he drinks these at work and at home . My husband started my kids to drink tea
DONNA V.
Foodie Expert
I love Arizona iced tea, and this one is quite tasty, especially for a diet version. A great combination of lemony tea.
Lyziet V.
Foodie Expert
I love lemon and its in a tea! I can drink this all day. I like how its in a resealable bottle so you can rage it along while on the move.
Jennifer B.
Bronx, NY
Taste good, not one of my top favorites but it's good enough to drink when you're out during the summer !
Brianna M.
My favorite Arizona Iced Tea flavor!! You can even buy these at the dollar store. So they're great and cheap!
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Bleh! Diet anything is NOT good for you. Not a big fan of any tea aside from home made sweet tea.
Jessica C.
Love this single serve arizona! Yum, if you want a good tea have this brand. Arizona is the best for Iced Tea.
Jasmin H.
SO REFRESHING AND TASTES SOO GOOD! WHEN ITS REALLY HOT YOU SHOULD GET THIS! YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT!
Jasmine C.
Foodie Expert
The price and taste! Phenomenal this will forever be my favorite drink of all time.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Foodie Expert
Pretty yummy... my son loves Arizona Ice Tea... I usually get it when it's on sale... refreshing when ice cold... if not ice cold it does have a after taste.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?