BY ARIZONA #47 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Amy C.
Amy C.
Foodie Expert
I love to have a jug of this in my refrigerator and it's such a refreshing tea and it's not too sweet so my whole family can enjoy it.
patricia m.
patricia m.
Brighton, CO
Me gusta no porque este a dieta no es muy dulce y el sabor a limón riquísimo el tamaño es muy bueno el envase platico es muy practico
Carla C.
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
Didn't really like this iced tea but I love Arizona teas. Best affordable teas ever. Prices always stays the same cannot beat that!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Foodie Expert
This iced tea tastes soo good! I never liked iced tea before but when I tried this brand I can't stop buying it! It doesn't have a bitter taste
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Lancaster, NY
Lemon iced tea is the only way to have it. I always have this on hand when it's nice out. Perfect to drink and relax in the heat.
TeresaBen H.
TeresaBen H.
Somerset
I'm not a big tea drinker, but my husband and girls are. They love the half tea and lemon flavor. We go through about 2 gallons a week.
Taliyah M.
Taliyah M.
DET
Foodie Expert
I REALLY LOVE THIS TEA I CAN DRINK THIS EVERY NIGHT Arizona Lemon Iced Tea it really good for me really recommend it.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Gainesville, FL
This is a pretty good diet tea. It has no sugar or calories but it still tastes sweet. It's not as sweet as regular sweet tea but it's a good substitute.
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Wilmington, NC
Yes! My family loves this stuff. The flavor is great and it's very refreshing. I love that it's not super expensive either
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
It is a very good product, tastes great and very refreshing. I love adding lemon to tea, it always adds a lot more flavor
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?