BY ARIZONA #33 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kathryn  D.
I absolutely love this brand but haven't found a diet flavor I honestly can say I like. I hate the splenda sort of taste. That fake sugar. Lemon is slightly better simply because its more overpowering of a taste than others.
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
Arizona ice tea is one of my favorite types of tea. I love the lemon taste because it doesn't come off as fake flavoring like some tea flavors from other brands. This is an affordable way to enjoy an amazing tea experience.
Michelle D.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Being that I officially live in the south this product is such an insult to their coveted sweet tea. Unfortunately I stay true to this product and this is the only kind of ice tea that will ever brace these taste buds
sarahi g.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Arizona lemon tea. I get the 24 pack every time i go shopping and at the liquor store its only like a dollar and the can is so big.
Stephanie H.
This was new on the shelf of Target so i decided to give it a try. Lemon had never been my favorite flavor, especially in this product. The tanginess just stays.
Mo M.
Ewing, NJ
I love the taste. I'm a fan of Iced Tea and will try almost any kind but this is my all time fav. If you haven't tried this, you are missing out on true taste!
Christina C.
I love Arizona iced tea! It's smooth, tasty and super cheap! Well worth it's price! I can usually get about 2 cups per can or bottle!
Gabi B.
This is a great drink. Arizona iced tea never disappoints. it is classic drink that never changes and never goes out of style
Sarah S.
Dundalk, MD
It's rare that I drink tea but when I do this is my number one choice! This tea has a great taste and is very refreshing!
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
Original lemon tea is classic ! Love the original flavor can never get enough of it. Plus it's always affordable. Great taste great prices
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?