BY ARIZONA #47 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Monic R.
Monic R.
Davie, Fl
Foodie Expert
I can drink this all day, it taste really good specially really cold. It's affordable, I had the chance to buy one and get one free. I really enjoy the flavor. I always buy when I go grocery shopping. I recommend
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Foodie Expert
Tea Is to relaxing. There's all different brands and kinds but this one is my favorite. It helps you feel refreshed and awake and alert and nothing is more better than having a can or glass of tea.!
Maddie I.
Maddie I.
I love this tea. I bring it to any event where I have to bring a drink because everyone loves it. It's a great price for the amount of product and the taste is always fresh. Highly recommend for people to try.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Burlington, NJ
Super good, if you're looking for a sweet tea with a hint of lemon this is perfect for you. The flavor is nice and it is a good value for the price. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again. Although, next time I think I will buy the regular instead of the Diet.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Foodie Expert
Is one of my favorite zero calories juices , the flavor is so good. The price is nice too, the packing is nice and keeps the drink in a optimum quality. I really recommend this.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite tea by far. Tastes just like it was home brewed. My kids also love a tall glass with ice during the summer. Not pricey at all and can be found at most grocery chains.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this because it gives off a sweet taste without being too sugary. Personally, I get sick when I drink stuff with a lot of sugar and this is the perfect drink to help that.
Arianna F.
Arianna F.
this product has a very reasonable price for how much it contains. i am a repeat customer and i can never ever get enough. personally i like all the flavors but this one stood out the most to me good flavor wise. i would recommend this product.
Geneva C.
Geneva C.
Dallas, TX
My favorite iced tea ! Every flavor is pretty awesome , but the classic lemon tea is my favorite . Great bang for your buck , running just a couple of dollars . I would totally recommend this tea ! I keep two in my pantry as backup !
adriana p.
adriana p.
Berkley, MA
Definitely do not like the diet Arizona iced tea. It's somehow really sweet and really watery at the same time. I love regular Arizona iced tea but this is just gross.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?