BY ARIZONA #69 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Maddie I.
I love this tea. I bring it to any event where I have to bring a drink because everyone loves it. It's a great price for the amount of product and the taste is always fresh. Highly recommend for people to try.
Emma W.
Burlington, NJ
Super good, if you're looking for a sweet tea with a hint of lemon this is perfect for you. The flavor is nice and it is a good value for the price. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again. Although, next time I think I will buy the regular instead of the Diet.
Angie M.
Is one of my favorite zero calories juices , the flavor is so good. The price is nice too, the packing is nice and keeps the drink in a optimum quality. I really recommend this.
Madison C.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love this because it gives off a sweet taste without being too sugary. Personally, I get sick when I drink stuff with a lot of sugar and this is the perfect drink to help that.
Christina H.
This is my favorite tea by far. Tastes just like it was home brewed. My kids also love a tall glass with ice during the summer. Not pricey at all and can be found at most grocery chains.
Arianna F.
this product has a very reasonable price for how much it contains. i am a repeat customer and i can never ever get enough. personally i like all the flavors but this one stood out the most to me good flavor wise. i would recommend this product.
adriana p.
Berkley, MA
Definitely do not like the diet Arizona iced tea. It's somehow really sweet and really watery at the same time. I love regular Arizona iced tea but this is just gross.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
Arizona tea is not my first choice. I find it a bit watery each time I try it. It's not bad but I prefer natural brands with less sugar. On the plus side, it's cheap and readily available almost anywhere. I would recommend it but personally I'll spend a bit more for a higher quality product.
Bella P.
Love this iced tea! Perfect drinks to bring along to the beach on a hot summer day. They could be a bit more healthy but they taste delicious so I really can't complain. I've had these ever since I was a little kid and love their taste and design. Would definitely recommend to others.
Kathryn  D.
I absolutely love this brand but haven't found a diet flavor I honestly can say I like. I hate the splenda sort of taste. That fake sugar. Lemon is slightly better simply because its more overpowering of a taste than others.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?