Arizona Diet Lemon Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kaylee L.
DELICIOUS!! I love iced tea and Arizona makes some of the best flavors! Always tastes fresh and the jug itself stays good for a long time! Always easy to find and usually on sale at my shoprite! I'm a repeat buyer love these teas!
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Great for any iced tea lover. This is a great treat for a summer day. Very refreshing after being in the heat. Great flavor and super inexpensive. Can find at nearly any grocery store. Recommend drinking it cold and make sure to shake it a little bit before enjoying.
Jeramar R.
This is my favorite iced tea... it refreshing nice taste to it and it's zero calories. It doesn't cost a lot of money usually 1.99 for the gallon which is a good price for it and I would definitely recommend to other
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have guests over, this is something that will go so well. I move it in a clear container and I slice up a lemon and add ice. Sometimes if I have I add other fruit just for the fun of it. A hit. Every time .
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I can drink this all day, it taste really good specially really cold. It's affordable, I had the chance to buy one and get one free. I really enjoy the flavor. I always buy when I go grocery shopping. I recommend
Christina V.
I love all Arizona tea beverages that I have had the pleasure of tasting and this is no exception. Its nice to have one of my favorites in diet form. It still tastes awesome and I can barely tell the difference.
steph m.
Franklin, NJ
Absolutely delicious! Arizona is one Of my favorite iced teas on the market. It's not overly sweet tea, which is something that draws me to their brand of tea. Arizona is always a buy again product for myself!
Geneva C.
Dallas, TX
My favorite iced tea ! Every flavor is pretty awesome , but the classic lemon tea is my favorite . Great bang for your buck , running just a couple of dollars . I would totally recommend this tea ! I keep two in my pantry as backup !
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Tea Is to relaxing. There's all different brands and kinds but this one is my favorite. It helps you feel refreshed and awake and alert and nothing is more better than having a can or glass of tea.!
Maddie I.
I love this tea. I bring it to any event where I have to bring a drink because everyone loves it. It's a great price for the amount of product and the taste is always fresh. Highly recommend for people to try.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?