BY ARIZONA #99 in Iced Tea

It’s got top-quality black tea. It’s got real lemon. What it doesn’t have is calories. Or carbs. Or preservatives. But when you take a sip, you won’t notice what’s not there. All you’ll notice from AriZona Diet Lemon Tea is the delicious blend of tea and lemon you’ve come to know and love.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Jeramar R.
This is my favorite iced tea... it refreshing nice taste to it and it's zero calories. It doesn't cost a lot of money usually 1.99 for the gallon which is a good price for it and I would definitely recommend to other
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have guests over, this is something that will go so well. I move it in a clear container and I slice up a lemon and add ice. Sometimes if I have I add other fruit just for the fun of it. A hit. Every time .
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I can drink this all day, it taste really good specially really cold. It's affordable, I had the chance to buy one and get one free. I really enjoy the flavor. I always buy when I go grocery shopping. I recommend
Christina V.
I love all Arizona tea beverages that I have had the pleasure of tasting and this is no exception. Its nice to have one of my favorites in diet form. It still tastes awesome and I can barely tell the difference.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Tea Is to relaxing. There's all different brands and kinds but this one is my favorite. It helps you feel refreshed and awake and alert and nothing is more better than having a can or glass of tea.!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
This is now my favorite Arizona Tea. It is a
six pack of ten sticks each. About a third of the sticks were rock hard
and dried out instead of powder. The packages were sealed well, so I'm
not sure how that happened. I am on my second order of this tea and so
far only two of the sticks are hardened and dried out.
Maddie I.
I love this tea. I bring it to any event where I have to bring a drink because everyone loves it. It's a great price for the amount of product and the taste is always fresh. Highly recommend for people to try.
Emma W.
Burlington, NJ
Super good, if you're looking for a sweet tea with a hint of lemon this is perfect for you. The flavor is nice and it is a good value for the price. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again. Although, next time I think I will buy the regular instead of the Diet.
Angie M.
Is one of my favorite zero calories juices , the flavor is so good. The price is nice too, the packing is nice and keeps the drink in a optimum quality. I really recommend this.
Madison C.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love this because it gives off a sweet taste without being too sugary. Personally, I get sick when I drink stuff with a lot of sugar and this is the perfect drink to help that.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?