BY ARIZONA #30 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
My kids love love love Arizona ice tea. We always buy it on a weekly basis. They can not live without it... my youngest is obsessed with this drink.. I highly recommend it.. it taste is soothing and refreshing and it is the best when it's really cold with ice...
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Me & my whole family really enjoy this tea! It taste amazing! I have to get the big one, because my family loves it so much! It's better than soda too! It's affordable & I get mine at either Walmart or Kroger, so it's easy to find! I definitely recommend it!
Sarah S.
Germantown, MD
This is my family's favorite tea. We buy these jugs whenever we have company over for dinner. It's always a crowd pleaser and for the price it's a great deal! They are also carried in a lot of stores so we never have to hunt for them!
Jen C.
I'm actually not a fan. I think it tastes fake and way too sweet. I prefer unsweetened anyway but this just tastes fake. I won't buy it again. The bottle is nice though, east to pour. I've tried other flavors too and didn't like them either.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I think that my dislike for this product is highly based on the fact that I am from Alabama and we are pretty picky about our sweet tea! For me I did not like the taste of this at all it has an almost soapy taste to me but again I think I am pretty biased when it comes to tea!
Kaylee L.
DELICIOUS!! I love iced tea and Arizona makes some of the best flavors! Always tastes fresh and the jug itself stays good for a long time! Always easy to find and usually on sale at my shoprite! I'm a repeat buyer love these teas!
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Great for any iced tea lover. This is a great treat for a summer day. Very refreshing after being in the heat. Great flavor and super inexpensive. Can find at nearly any grocery store. Recommend drinking it cold and make sure to shake it a little bit before enjoying.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have guests over, this is something that will go so well. I move it in a clear container and I slice up a lemon and add ice. Sometimes if I have I add other fruit just for the fun of it. A hit. Every time .
Christina V.
I love all Arizona tea beverages that I have had the pleasure of tasting and this is no exception. Its nice to have one of my favorites in diet form. It still tastes awesome and I can barely tell the difference.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I can drink this all day, it taste really good specially really cold. It's affordable, I had the chance to buy one and get one free. I really enjoy the flavor. I always buy when I go grocery shopping. I recommend
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?