BY ARIZONA #69 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Demy P.
Los Angeles
This tea is absolutely tasty and refreshing! I am a person who LOVES lemon tea especially cold and this was a perfect fit for me! I tried some other brands but I always came back to this cause is just perfect!! I TOTALLY recommend it!!
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
This tea is so amazingly good! I'm inlove with its refreshing tasty flavor, it literally will quench your thirst! And I like that it's not too sweet, it's just great, you should definitely try this out!!! You'll love it!
Mary Grace C.
This is my #mybackyardbash must have.
Yep; if others like their soda, I can have this ice cold. I like it that it has that right amount of lemony taste and not too strong to distort the taste of the food I'm eating it with. I also enjoy the packaging; fun and unusual. 👍👍🌿
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
I used to drink these like it was my JOB!! I love it because, unlike getting a regular iced tea, it is not overly sweet, and it is super satisfying when you are thirsty! If you are looking for an affordable, great tasting beverage, look no further!
Jessica D.
Sarnia, Ontario
The only thing better than Arizona in a can is an Arizona in a bottle with a twist on lid. The price and taste are both an A+ with this company. Being able to close and re open the bottle makes it all the much better. So easy to throw in your purse for on the go purposes
Influenster M.
Beautifully crisp and refreshing product! This is one of the closest natural tasting iced teas that I've tried. Amazing on a hot humid day!
Christin M.
These is the best refreshing ice tea, would buy this over and over again. Lovely flavour, just wish we had bigger bottles over in NI.
Alexandra L.
Great to drink in the summer time although I'm an all-year-round Arizona junkie. I don't even really taste that it's a diet productm
paula s.
Quero receber o produto
Que a empresa está mostrando para
Saber se real.ente é bom
Mesmo e poder desfrutar de seus
Beneficios
Hailey B.
Ottawa
By far top two bet iced tea!! Honestly so refreshing & delicious. Recommend it the most on a nice warm summer day.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?