BY ARIZONA #47 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dundalk, MD
It's rare that I drink tea but when I do this is my number one choice! This tea has a great taste and is very refreshing!
Christina C.
Christina C.
I love Arizona iced tea! It's smooth, tasty and super cheap! Well worth it's price! I can usually get about 2 cups per can or bottle!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Bronx, NY
Taste good, not one of my top favorites but it's good enough to drink when you're out during the summer !
Gabi B.
Gabi B.
This is a great drink. Arizona iced tea never disappoints. it is classic drink that never changes and never goes out of style
Jeannie G.
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
I'm always buying these for my husband he drinks these at work and at home . My husband started my kids to drink tea
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG THIS ICED TEA IS BAE <3 hahaha anyways i really love the sweetness it has i prefer this one instead of the lipton. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
amie d.
amie d.
Foodie Expert
My family loves arizona tea not so much the lemon tea but the regular tea is yummy ! great for outing and for dinner
Mary Grace C.
Mary Grace C.
This is my #mybackyardbash must have.
Yep; if others like their soda, I can have this ice cold. I like it that it has that right amount of lemony taste and not too strong to distort the taste of the food I'm eating it with. I also enjoy the packaging; fun and unusual. 👍👍🌿
Demy P.
Demy P.
Los Angeles
This tea is absolutely tasty and refreshing! I am a person who LOVES lemon tea especially cold and this was a perfect fit for me! I tried some other brands but I always came back to this cause is just perfect!! I TOTALLY recommend it!!
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
This tea is so amazingly good! I'm inlove with its refreshing tasty flavor, it literally will quench your thirst! And I like that it's not too sweet, it's just great, you should definitely try this out!!! You'll love it!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?