BY ARIZONA #99 in Iced Tea

It’s got top-quality black tea. It’s got real lemon. What it doesn’t have is calories. Or carbs. Or preservatives. But when you take a sip, you won’t notice what’s not there. All you’ll notice from AriZona Diet Lemon Tea is the delicious blend of tea and lemon you’ve come to know and love.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
It is so delicious I love this iced tea it so natural and doesn't have sugar it is healthy .
Juli R.
Sunbury, PA
Iced tea with lemon? One of the best things to ever be created. And it's healthy for you too!
Rebekah L.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a staple in our house yes it is diet tea and my kids don't even taste the difference
Wayne D.
Arizona diet lemon iced tea pretty good who is your body down good for inside times you out
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
Classic tea always so delicious and best when ice cold. Always cheap and always worth it.
Brenda B.
West Chicago
I don't really like this one but I like the brand and ine of my favorite is mucho mango
Kenia M.
Glendale
I love tea but this is especially my favorite i always get this one so i recommend this
Jasmine C.
The price and taste! Phenomenal this will forever be my favorite drink of all time.
Maria B.
Love to buy like three every time I shop for them in publix, love the flavor and its a really good drink for meals, also the size its good for when going camping or in road trips. the flavor is the best and I sure do recommend it to others. The other flavors are also good.
Demy P.
Los Angeles
This tea is absolutely tasty and refreshing! I am a person who LOVES lemon tea especially cold and this was a perfect fit for me! I tried some other brands but I always came back to this cause is just perfect!! I TOTALLY recommend it!!
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?