BY ARIZONA #33 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Juli R.
Sunbury, Pa
Iced tea with lemon? One of the best things to ever be created. And it's healthy for you too!
Wayne D.
Arizona diet lemon iced tea pretty good who is your body down good for inside times you out
Althea B.
South River, NJ
Foodie Expert
Classic tea always so delicious and best when ice cold. Always cheap and always worth it.
Brenda B.
West Chicago
I don't really like this one but I like the brand and ine of my favorite is mucho mango
Kenia M.
Glendale
I love tea but this is especially my favorite i always get this one so i recommend this
amie d.
Foodie Expert
My family loves arizona tea not so much the lemon tea but the regular tea is yummy ! great for outing and for dinner
Brenda G.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG THIS ICED TEA IS BAE <3 hahaha anyways i really love the sweetness it has i prefer this one instead of the lipton. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Mary Grace C.
This is my #mybackyardbash must have.
Yep; if others like their soda, I can have this ice cold. I like it that it has that right amount of lemony taste and not too strong to distort the taste of the food I'm eating it with. I also enjoy the packaging; fun and unusual. 👍👍🌿
Maria B.
Foodie Expert
Love to buy like three every time I shop for them in publix, love the flavor and its a really good drink for meals, also the size its good for when going camping or in road trips. the flavor is the best and I sure do recommend it to others. The other flavors are also good.
Demy P.
Los Angeles
This tea is absolutely tasty and refreshing! I am a person who LOVES lemon tea especially cold and this was a perfect fit for me! I tried some other brands but I always came back to this cause is just perfect!! I TOTALLY recommend it!!
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?