BY ARIZONA #69 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rebekah L.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a staple in our house yes it is diet tea and my kids don't even taste the difference
Juli R.
Sunbury, PA
Iced tea with lemon? One of the best things to ever be created. And it's healthy for you too!
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
It is so delicious I love this iced tea it so natural and doesn't have sugar it is healthy .
Kenzie S.
This is a decent buy. I like the non-diet one better. But this is a more healthy alternative
Wayne D.
Arizona diet lemon iced tea pretty good who is your body down good for inside times you out
Althea B.
South River, NJ
Classic tea always so delicious and best when ice cold. Always cheap and always worth it.
Kenia M.
Glendale
I love tea but this is especially my favorite i always get this one so i recommend this
Brenda B.
West Chicago
I don't really like this one but I like the brand and ine of my favorite is mucho mango
Jasmine C.
The price and taste! Phenomenal this will forever be my favorite drink of all time.
Maria B.
Love to buy like three every time I shop for them in publix, love the flavor and its a really good drink for meals, also the size its good for when going camping or in road trips. the flavor is the best and I sure do recommend it to others. The other flavors are also good.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?