BY ARIZONA #69 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer B.
Bronx, NY
Taste good, not one of my top favorites but it's good enough to drink when you're out during the summer !
Melissa E.
York
Best iced tea ever. Only kind I buy and recommend to everyone who reads this post. You can't go wrong
Christine G.
Bloomington , CA
Don't like the diet one but the regular lemon iced tea is very good usually buy them for really cheap
Adriel G.
hamilton
One of my favorites ice tea it taste so good one time I left out for a couple days and it went bad
Samantha S.
Lancaster, NH
We buy this all the time. It's so refreshing and the price for the amount that you get is awesome.
Mary T.
Rock Hill
Love this tea! Would recommend. It's a great value compared to similar products. Will buy again.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Bleh! Diet anything is NOT good for you. Not a big fan of any tea aside from home made sweet tea.
Mildred R.
El Cajon
I love the taste of this and really enjoy you on a hot day with some ice I highly recommend it.
Victoria S.
Lemon tea is the best tea out there in my opinion. If I'm not drinking water, I'm drinking this
Lamarco H.
Redlands
I hate diet lemon ice tea it needs more sweetness to it add sugar or get rid of it
It's nasty
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?