BY ARIZONA #33 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa E.
York
Best iced tea ever. Only kind I buy and recommend to everyone who reads this post. You can't go wrong
Christine G.
Bloomington , CA
Foodie Expert
Don't like the diet one but the regular lemon iced tea is very good usually buy them for really cheap
Samantha S.
Lancaster, NH
We buy this all the time. It's so refreshing and the price for the amount that you get is awesome.
Mary T.
Rock Hill
Love this tea! Would recommend. It's a great value compared to similar products. Will buy again.
Victoria S.
Lemon tea is the best tea out there in my opinion. If I'm not drinking water, I'm drinking this
Mildred R.
El Cajon
I love the taste of this and really enjoy you on a hot day with some ice I highly recommend it.
Rebekah L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a staple in our house yes it is diet tea and my kids don't even taste the difference
Lamarco H.
Redlands
I hate diet lemon ice tea it needs more sweetness to it add sugar or get rid of it
It's nasty
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
It is so delicious I love this iced tea it so natural and doesn't have sugar it is healthy .
Kenzie S.
This is a decent buy. I like the non-diet one better. But this is a more healthy alternative
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?