BY ARIZONA #47 in Iced Tea

Arizona#174; Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Real brewed.
No calorie.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural antiox antioxidant. see more...

Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
Arizona tea is not my first choice. I find it a bit watery each time I try it. It's not bad but I prefer natural brands with less sugar. On the plus side, it's cheap and readily available almost anywhere. I would recommend it but personally I'll spend a bit more for a higher quality product.
Bella P.
Bella P.
Love this iced tea! Perfect drinks to bring along to the beach on a hot summer day. They could be a bit more healthy but they taste delicious so I really can't complain. I've had these ever since I was a little kid and love their taste and design. Would definitely recommend to others.
Chey S.
Chey S.
I used to love Arizona but recently I've noticed that it just makes me more thristy. The flavors are great and I do still drink them on occasion but they aren't my go to ice tea anymore
khadijatul t.
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
I don't think this is bad because it has lest calories. In summer it will taste awesome taking it out from the fridge and pouring inside your thirsty throat
Heather W.
Heather W.
Foodie Expert
I've never been a fan of green tea, until I started drinking this stuff.
It's great tasting. I've had this and the non diet, and I like the diet much more.
I used to drink soda a lot, but haven't had one soda since I started drinking this 3 months ago.

Amy N.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
As a college student, during every finals week this my go-to study snack drink. Not only is it a refreshing drink but it's also a good coffee replacement for me. I love sweet and tarte teas and Arizona perfects the tea game. I recommend also trying their peach tea, green tea and half&half as well if you're a fan of the lemon tea!
Rosy M.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
This is now my favorite Arizona Tea. It is a
six pack of ten sticks each. About a third of the sticks were rock hard
and dried out instead of powder. The packages were sealed well, so I'm
not sure how that happened. I am on my second order of this tea and so
far only two of the sticks are hardened and dried out.
Edward S.
Edward S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love this iced tea.  The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that it has an unusual aftertaste.  Could be the aspartame but I am not sure.  I don't like diet pop and this doesn't taste like diet to me except for the aftertaste which I sometimes have to chase with water just to get rid of it.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
College Point , NY
Foodie Expert
To be honest I stopped drinking these because I felt it had to much sugar. I drank this almost everyday in high school but now as an adult I have stopped. I think Lipton is a good alternative and has less sugar. Although I have to say I still drink Arizona green tea!
Lorrain A.
Lorrain A.
Revere , MA
Foodie Expert
My kids love love love Arizona ice tea. We always buy it on a weekly basis. They can not live without it... my youngest is obsessed with this drink.. I highly recommend it.. it taste is soothing and refreshing and it is the best when it's really cold with ice...
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Foodie Expert
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?