AriZona Diet Lemon Iced Tea

by AriZona

It’s got top-quality black tea. It’s got real lemon. What it doesn’t have is calories. Or carbs. Or preservatives. But when you take a sip, you won’t notice what’s not there. All you’ll notice from AriZona Diet Lemon Tea is the delicious blend of tea and lemon you’ve come to know and love.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

How many calories is each drink?
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?
Start your review of AriZona Diet Lemon Iced Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Liliana A.
Corvallis
AriZona Diet Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Liliana A.
This lemon iced tea is delicious and easy. I always have them for my parties and get togethers. It’s a perfect combo of sour and tart.
Elaina  D.
Auburn, ME
Arizona iced tea is my favorite iced tea. Such an amazing flavor that I vant seem to find in any other tea. This tea is 100% affordable. I think that Arizona needs to expand there flavors a bit but other then that I am probably a life time buyer of Arizona iced tea !!
Delvia L.
Saint cloud , MN
Muy bueno este tipo de jugos ami en lo personal me encanta ya que no contiene mucha azúcar !!!
Mercedes C.
Brooklyn, NY
Very delicious buy it because it is very delicious it has a sweet taste and who doesn’t love tea
DAISY A.
Sacramento
This is a flavor for tea that I prefer on ice. It is affordable and it’s delicious. I would probably add more of a lemon taste to it because I always end up adding more lemon to it
Jaime R.
Stamford, CT
My daughter likes Arizona tea. It’s not my favorite but she likes it. I think pure leaf extra sweet tea is better
Jenny A.
Perfecto me encanta esta bebida mas si esta bien fría su sabor muy rico y no puede faltar en mi casa
Alyeris G.
Hialeah, FL
Muy rico , tiene un sabor agradable , dulce sito y lo bueno es que es bajo en azúcar 🙃😋😋AriZona Diet Lemon Iced Tea
Cecilia  R.
Jacksonville, FL
Arizona with crushed ice is so GOOD!!! I love it that it's not too strong or too sweet. I like it also as a freeze pop or tea cubes. Hot day at the beach or backyard 😉 The price is always right and I will totally recommend it 😉👌
kathy  J.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
for a diet drink this has great taste. there is no after taste when dinr. very goid has just the right amount of lemon in it.