BY ARIZONA #95 in Iced Tea

It’s got top-quality black tea. It’s got real lemon. What it doesn’t have is calories. Or carbs. Or preservatives. But when you take a sip, you won’t notice what’s not there. All you’ll notice from AriZona Diet Lemon Tea is the delicious blend of tea and lemon you’ve come to know and love.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Buy on Walmart
Heather W.
I've never been a fan of green tea, until I started drinking this stuff.
It's great tasting. I've had this and the non diet, and I like the diet much more.
I used to drink soda a lot, but haven't had one soda since I started drinking this 3 months ago.

Amy N.
Seattle, WA
As a college student, during every finals week this my go-to study snack drink. Not only is it a refreshing drink but it's also a good coffee replacement for me. I love sweet and tarte teas and Arizona perfects the tea game. I recommend also trying their peach tea, green tea and half&half as well if you're a fan of the lemon tea!
Edward S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love this iced tea.  The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that it has an unusual aftertaste.  Could be the aspartame but I am not sure.  I don't like diet pop and this doesn't taste like diet to me except for the aftertaste which I sometimes have to chase with water just to get rid of it.
Sasha T.
College Point , NY
To be honest I stopped drinking these because I felt it had to much sugar. I drank this almost everyday in high school but now as an adult I have stopped. I think Lipton is a good alternative and has less sugar. Although I have to say I still drink Arizona green tea!
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
My kids love love love Arizona ice tea. We always buy it on a weekly basis. They can not live without it... my youngest is obsessed with this drink.. I highly recommend it.. it taste is soothing and refreshing and it is the best when it's really cold with ice...
Sarah S.
Germantown, MD
This is my family's favorite tea. We buy these jugs whenever we have company over for dinner. It's always a crowd pleaser and for the price it's a great deal! They are also carried in a lot of stores so we never have to hunt for them!
Jen C.
I'm actually not a fan. I think it tastes fake and way too sweet. I prefer unsweetened anyway but this just tastes fake. I won't buy it again. The bottle is nice though, east to pour. I've tried other flavors too and didn't like them either.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I think that my dislike for this product is highly based on the fact that I am from Alabama and we are pretty picky about our sweet tea! For me I did not like the taste of this at all it has an almost soapy taste to me but again I think I am pretty biased when it comes to tea!
Kaylee L.
DELICIOUS!! I love iced tea and Arizona makes some of the best flavors! Always tastes fresh and the jug itself stays good for a long time! Always easy to find and usually on sale at my shoprite! I'm a repeat buyer love these teas!
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Great for any iced tea lover. This is a great treat for a summer day. Very refreshing after being in the heat. Great flavor and super inexpensive. Can find at nearly any grocery store. Recommend drinking it cold and make sure to shake it a little bit before enjoying.
Veronica R.
How many calories is each drink?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Is there anyway to take out tanginess?