BY ARIZONA

100% Natural Tea With No Preservatives, Artificial Color Or Flavor. Vitamin C Antioxidant Real Brewed Sweetened With Splenda No Calorie Contains Less Than 1% Juice Grocery, Beverages, Coffee, Tea & Cocoa, Ice Tea - Diet see more...

Elena F.
Warminster, PA
Foodie Expert
My bf loves the taste and could drink the whole pack in a day. I don't really like iced tea and prefer more hot green tea. Also the taste for me is a little bit strange, feel like something is missing, maybe because it's not that sugary.
Leah S.
Oshkosh, WI
Arizona Peach Tea just takes me back to my childhood, it's nostalgic to me. It's so refreshing and not overly sweet, which is what I love about all of Arizona Tea's. It's why I'm constantly repurchasing it!
Sara B.
I am a tea drinker. I love all types of tea flavors. Peach is one of my top 5 flavors and this brand makes the best kind. I am picky with my tea brands and this one is great!
MariaPaola S.
roanoke
Ugh no. Diet tea doesn't taste good. I love the green tea with honey Arizona makes , in fact we drink it every day with our meals , it is kind of pricey but it taste good and that's what matters
Anamta R.
humble, TX
Foodie Expert
I am not a HUGE fan of iced tea but when i come across it i woud kind of hesitate buying it because it always just sat around my house and never got finished, the flavor is okay to me , im not really into any kind of tea's.But if you ove teas and coffess i do recommend it for you!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Foodie Expert
Arizona Diet Peach is literally what summer tastes like to me. I love it so much. It is refreshing with a great peach flavor. I think that it doesn't taste like a sugar free diet tea, it has a nice sweetness to it.
colette r.
I love Arizona iced tea. It is strong and delicious. I especially like the diet because usually I can taste the difference between diet and normal and with Arizona it is just as good!
Anne T.
Foodie Expert
I like this peach diet tea, it great for the summer time and it taste refreshing and you can drink as much as you want not worrying about losing a bikini body.
Norma C.
Fishers, IN
Refreshing when served with ice. Perfect for a summer afternoon. Very affordable and a great value for the size. Walmart has the better prices.
Autumn D.
Apple Valley
I love peach tea and Arizona doesnt dissapoint! Very tasty and always at a great price! Plus the diet varieties dont taste like diet at all!