BY ARIZONA

Description:

While creating the diet version of our best-selling variety of green tea, we refused to compromise on flavor or quality. So you still have all the premium green tea and the Panax Ginseng. We took out the sugar but kept just a touch of honey to ensure smooth flavor in every sip.

PREMIUM BREWED GREEN TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HONEY, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA ® BRAND), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, GINSENG EXTRACT

• Does Arizona green tea affect you? It's it really bad for...2 Answers
  • Any multiple flavored bulk packs?2 Answers
  • I like the can o er the plastic bottle? How about you? I ...7 Answers
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I love Arizona Green Tea. When I first heard of this flavor I wasn't really into it. I didn't even want to try it. I thought that I could just have ACTUAL green tea.... Im not even a big fan of green tea; only once in a while. Although one day my friend handed me this green tea and I fell in love. Now I drink this all the time. Everytime I have a sore throat or I'm not feeling so great I always drink this. This drink ALWAYS makes me feel better and it taste wonderful as well.
Solena H.
Logan, UT
This is always stocked up in my house. Such a nice refreshing drink. This is especially good if you have an early wake up and don’t really fancy eating anything, it is also good if you have an upset stomach. I prefer this over soda when I want to help an upset stomach because I don’t like bloated feeling that you get from soda. Just the right amount of sweetness and it’s not an over powering taste of the green tea.
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
Favorite 99c beverage! My husband always brings one home for me on days he fuels up his car. I wish they didn’t use high fructose corn syrup though. You get your money’s worth for sure. Would recommend.
Wil M.
When I first got introduced to Arizona I had tried all their juices except their iced teas but now that I’ve tried all of their flavors hands down and the green tea with ginseng and honey is king and for only one dollar how can you beat it
Coral B.
Maryland, ['', '', '']
I am currently drinking this right now and not only does it taste good but it is naturally good for you with its ingredients are green tea for the health benefits, ginseng for energy and honey for its natural sweetener.
Katey R.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite go to drink! It’s the best green tea ever and it’s only 99 cents !!! I literally buy this almost every day and definitely will continue. The sizing is amazing also ! You get sooo much for the price. It’s totally the best! Would definitely refer to others !
Stormie R.
Moran, TX
Love the taste just cause its diet doesn't mean it has to taste bad and this tea taste amazing! It has a smoothie light flavor I really enjoy without the extra calories!!
Crystal V.
Junction City, OR
This is the best green tea around hands down. I love it! The ginseng and honey give it a great sweet taste there just isn't in straight green tea! Drinking ☕ lately has helped my foods cravings too helps me not snack as much. Also tea is healthier! 😀
Ava-leigh S.
Merrick, NY
This drink is pretty good! It has a light green tea taste but it is a bit sweeter! The packaging is great! Sometimes the drink could leave a little after taste but that is not a problem at all! Overall I would recommend this product to everyone!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
These full jugs last me so long. I put it in my tumbler with 3 Lemon slices and it is delicous. I usually need something else to drink besides water and this has helped me get through my healthy eating.
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
I like the can o er the plastic bottle? How about you? I think it taste better and colder. How about you?
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
Where to sell the bottled product? because I love arizona green tea ♥
Reanne
Rio Rico, AZ
Does Arizona green tea affect you? It's it really bad for you?
Bunnie C.
Any multiple flavored bulk packs?
Ashley K.
Benton, KY
Is it good? Love Arizona tea but never had this kind before