BY ARIZONA #50 in Iced Tea

Description:

While creating the diet version of our best-selling variety of green tea, we refused to compromise on flavor or quality. So you still have all the premium green tea and the Panax Ginseng. We took out the sugar but kept just a touch of honey to ensure smooth flavor in every sip.

PREMIUM BREWED GREEN TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HONEY, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA ® BRAND), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, GINSENG EXTRACT

• Does Arizona green tea affect you? It's it really bad for...2 Answers
  • Any multiple flavored bulk packs?2 Answers
  • I like the can o er the plastic bottle? How about you? I ...7 Answers
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
This is me and my hubby’s go to gas station drink or drink to grab and go at the convenient store! I’ve always liked to original but it’s a tad sweet. Decided to try the diet and I love it! Just as flavorful, you can still taste the honey with a smooth green tea flavor. If you’re a fan of the regular but need to cut back on calories and sugar give the Diet version a try!
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I love Arizona Green Tea. When I first heard of this flavor I wasn't really into it. I didn't even want to try it. I thought that I could just have ACTUAL green tea.... Im not even a big fan of green tea; only once in a while. Although one day my friend handed me this green tea and I fell in love. Now I drink this all the time. Everytime I have a sore throat or I'm not feeling so great I always drink this. This drink ALWAYS makes me feel better and it taste wonderful as well.
Solena H.
Logan, UT
This is always stocked up in my house. Such a nice refreshing drink. This is especially good if you have an early wake up and don’t really fancy eating anything, it is also good if you have an upset stomach. I prefer this over soda when I want to help an upset stomach because I don’t like bloated feeling that you get from soda. Just the right amount of sweetness and it’s not an over powering taste of the green tea.
Melissa T.
Barstow, CA
I only drank this tea because of the ginseng because I heard it is good for you. However, I actually became to like this one alot and now I enjoy drinking it all the time!
Wil M.
When I first got introduced to Arizona I had tried all their juices except their iced teas but now that I’ve tried all of their flavors hands down and the green tea with ginseng and honey is king and for only one dollar how can you beat it
Jan a.
Perfect for a drink any time of the day. I buy this tea in a combo of 10/$5 at Safeway it was a great deal. This flavor is very light no so sugary just good fro anytime of the day. Yes I will buy again.
Coral B.
Maryland, ['', '', '']
I am currently drinking this right now and not only does it taste good but it is naturally good for you with its ingredients are green tea for the health benefits, ginseng for energy and honey for its natural sweetener.
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
[product:arizona-green-tea-with-ginseng-and-honey---12-ct] this is a childhood staple for me. I always had this with an d still go forgot when grocery shopping. Just grab a can an d I'm good fornthr day. It is even more delish when frozen. The cardinal is a perfect size an d when put on ice...it blows ur mind.
Stormie R.
Moran, TX
Love the taste just cause its diet doesn't mean it has to taste bad and this tea taste amazing! It has a smoothie light flavor I really enjoy without the extra calories!!
Crystal V.
Junction City, OR
This is the best green tea around hands down. I love it! The ginseng and honey give it a great sweet taste there just isn't in straight green tea! Drinking ☕ lately has helped my foods cravings too helps me not snack as much. Also tea is healthier! 😀
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
I like the can o er the plastic bottle? How about you? I think it taste better and colder. How about you?
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
Where to sell the bottled product? because I love arizona green tea ♥
Reanne
Rio Rico, AZ
Does Arizona green tea affect you? It's it really bad for you?
Ashley K.
Benton, KY
Is it good? Love Arizona tea but never had this kind before
Bunnie C.
Any multiple flavored bulk packs?