BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Diet Green Tea with Ginseng.
Splenda® brand.

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Green Tea 23 fl oz; 680 ml
[product:arizona-green-tea-with-ginseng-and-honey---12-ct] this is a childhood staple for me. I always had this with an d still go forgot when grocery shopping. Just grab a can an d I'm good fornthr day. It is even more delish when frozen. The cardinal is a perfect size an d when put on ice...it blows ur mind.
Jan G.
Review for: Green Tea 23 fl oz; 680 ml
Perfect for a drink any time of the day. I buy this tea in a combo of 10/$5 at Safeway it was a great deal. This flavor is very light no so sugary just good fro anytime of the day. Yes I will buy again.
Clau-Clau 🍍.
Foodie Expert
If i had to choose one drink out of all in the universe, I'd choose this. It has great packaging, coming in a large can thats decorated with a Japanese Cherry Blossom. Its affordable and cute
Danielle S.
Foodie Expert
My husband and daughter love Arizona Iced Tea. They drink it everyday. I can't give an honest review about the taste because I don't liked iced tea but they said it's sweet with a hint of lemon that's not too strong. I do buy it for them and you can find it everywhere from convenience stores to bulk buying stores.
Katie M.
Foodie Expert
I love this green tea! And for some reason its the only brand of green tea i've been able to find that doesnt have citrus in it. I dont like citrus. I prefer the diet  green tea over the other as well! I like that you can buy it in a gallon jug, or bottle, or can!
Lakrisha B.
Foodie Expert
Let me start by saying that I'm addicted to Arizona Green Tea. I have to have at least 2 a day. The taste is amazing and it doesn't have as much sugar as most green tea drinks and for only $.99! It's such a great deal. I recommend these for those hot summer days it's refreshing.
Brenda B.
Really good if u like green tea especially. Yes I love the packaging. It reminds me of being in Japan. Repeat consumer this drink is addicting. This drink is better than other drinks like soda. Yes i would recommend it to anyone
Angelica S.
This is my addiction!!! It's super tasty! Not overly sweet and is super affordable! I usually get the 12 pack of cans for $3! It's super good for your body too since it's green tea! I started drinking this instead of soda and I could never go back!
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
This one taste great when it's cools but once it gets warmer it gets sweeter and it just doesn't taste the same. I do think the caned one is better idky but it might just be in my head. Idk if I would buy this flavor again but l will by other Arizona flavors
Amanda H.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite drinks! I love green tea and this is so light and refreshing. Ever since cutting soda out completely, Im an avid tea drinker. I love Arizona tea!
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
I like the can o er the plastic bottle? How about you? I think it taste better and colder. How about you?
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
Where to sell the bottled product? because I love arizona green tea ♥
Reanne
Rio Rico, AZ
Does Arizona green tea affect you? It's it really bad for you?
Bunnie C.
Foodie Expert
Any multiple flavored bulk packs?