6 colors available

BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Diet Green Tea with Ginseng.
Splenda® brand.
No calorie. see more...

• Does Arizona green tea affect you? It's it really bad for you?2 Answers
  • Any multiple flavored bulk packs?2 Answers
  • I like the can o er the plastic bottle? How about you? I think it t...7 Answers
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Las Vegas, NV
Me and my bf love this juice product we enjoy it very much ! We would most definitely be buying this everyday if we could ! It makes us happy ! A good honey tea makes anyone happy ! I love it because it's not that sweet it has the right amount of honey and sweetness I love !
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite of all the Arizona iced teas. I can never turn down the Arizona section when I'm in a liquor store. This is sweet, but not overly sugary sweet. It's a huge can (23 fl oz) and most places sell it for a $1 - $2. Great deal!
Leleinia L.
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
My husband and daughter love green tea. Picked up this size bottle at dollar tree which is a great price for a great brand. They love this flavor. Will stock up for this price and buy again. Arizona brand tea is a brand to trust
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love love love this green tea. I used to drink pop everyday and switched to this. I have lost quite a bit of weight too. It's affordable and pretty much at any store. Definitely would recommend others to try this!
Carla V.
Carla V.
Delano, CA
Has ALWAYS been my favorite Green tea can drink this all day... It's not too "leafy plant" tasting and you can really taste the honey 😊 it's best over ice or straight out of the can.
Tanya  p.
Tanya p.
Absolutely addicted to Arizona!!! I don't know what I would do with out it! If you want good quality tea that's affordable, get Arizona I guarantee you'll love it. Hope this helped😘
Emily G.
Emily G.
I didn't scan the diet;not sure why this one popped up but I like the Arizona iced teas I think they are really good. Not overpowering tea flavor and it's not a sweet tea.
Janay B.
Janay B.
Villa Rica, GA
Foodie Expert
I loooove this stuff. It keeps me energized and feeling refreshed and it's definitely a better alternative than drinking soda. Plusss it's only 99¢ so who can beat that??
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Foodie Expert
Fresh taste soothing and good for your health. Love that its cheap and cant beat a taste of green tea. "Green tea is just green tea if its green tea! " ~fouseytube
Cesly B.
Cesly B.
COACHELLA , CA
Foodie Expert
My 10 month old loves these! They have a delicious flavor that is not at all too sweet! I pour these when Im training for a sippy cup & he will drink out of them.
Carla E.
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
I like the can o er the plastic bottle? How about you? I think it taste better and colder. How about you?
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Juana Díaz
Where to sell the bottled product? because I love arizona green tea ♥
Reanne
Reanne
Rio Rico, AZ
Does Arizona green tea affect you? It's it really bad for you?
Bunnie C.
Bunnie C.
Foodie Expert
Any multiple flavored bulk packs?