BY ARIZONA

Rejuvenating Green Tea AriZona Diet Green Tea with Ginseng is a carbon and calorie free drink, which can be enjoyed not only for relaxation but also for its health benefits. This brewed diet green tea can be served hot or served chilled with ice.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chantel K.
Pilgrims Knob , VA
This tea taste just as good as the regular you can't even tell it's diet tea. It smells great as well and has a very light but filling flavor I would grab this before the regular tea any day hands down.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I normally only buy this product if my other tea brand is out, but I am not disappointed when I have to buy Arizona brand. It tastes pretty good, I wish the overall taste was a little more prominent but it’s still pretty good. I can get this for under $4 at my local Walmart
Kim K.
Hands down Arizona is some of the best, cheap pre-made tea you can buy. Did you know their tea is as high quality as brands like Tazo but it's cheap because they found a way to make their packaging cost less by using less aluminum in their cans and plastic in their bottles? Not only are they helping me save $ but they are saving the damn environment too. Go Arizona!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
Arizona tea is so sugary. Like i know its good and all but I dont like know. I feel like this is way too sugary. I think its great for family reunions cause its a three pack and no body will die from thirst in the park or where ever you are doing a reunion.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is one of my favorite iced teas. Its not too sweet, and it tastes amazing. I have this in my house or car almost at all times. Its really affordable. Ive been drinking this tea since I was a teenager and still love it. I would recommend to others
Kelli T.
I will jump on the bandwagon and say that I love Arizona tea. The taste is very smooth and mild and doesn't have a bad after taste that some teas have. It is a little more expensive than other drinks but I will prefer it over other things like sodas and juices. It's a great drink to have all day.
Candice K.
Harper Woods, MI
Love Arizona Ice-T! Always full of flavor. Prices have never changed very affordable. I love that they have so many different flavors to choose from. The best part is we can get it almost with anywhere!
Aiza E.
Brockport, NY
Love the taste and I feel healthy inside . You should try this. You can buy in any convenient store too . It's OK for every part of your meal. And if you just want to freshen up you have to try Arizona. They have different flavors too. And the price is so affordable.
Angela D.
I like Arizona tea green tea because it quinches my thirst and relaxes my body. It's lightly sweetened. I also like the design of the conItainer. It not only tastes refreshing, but the packaging is visually appealing. I highly recommend this product.
Lady B.
Richmond, CA
This diet tea is the best. Some diet drinks are just plain gross with a weird taste to it. With thus one, you wouldn't even realize that the tea is diet. It taste like regular tea.