BY ARIZONA #84 in Iced Tea

Rejuvenating Green Tea AriZona Diet Green Tea with Ginseng is a carbon and calorie free drink, which can be enjoyed not only for relaxation but also for its health benefits. This brewed diet green tea can be served hot or served chilled with ice.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I normally only buy this product if my other tea brand is out, but I am not disappointed when I have to buy Arizona brand. It tastes pretty good, I wish the overall taste was a little more prominent but it’s still pretty good. I can get this for under $4 at my local Walmart
Chantel K.
Pilgrims Knob, VA
This tea taste just as good as the regular you can't even tell it's diet tea. It smells great as well and has a very light but filling flavor I would grab this before the regular tea any day hands down.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
Arizona tea is so sugary. Like i know its good and all but I dont like know. I feel like this is way too sugary. I think its great for family reunions cause its a three pack and no body will die from thirst in the park or where ever you are doing a reunion.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is one of my favorite iced teas. Its not too sweet, and it tastes amazing. I have this in my house or car almost at all times. Its really affordable. Ive been drinking this tea since I was a teenager and still love it. I would recommend to others
Angela D.
I like Arizona tea green tea because it quinches my thirst and relaxes my body. It's lightly sweetened. I also like the design of the conItainer. It not only tastes refreshing, but the packaging is visually appealing. I highly recommend this product.
Lady B.
Richmond, CA
This diet tea is the best. Some diet drinks are just plain gross with a weird taste to it. With thus one, you wouldn't even realize that the tea is diet. It taste like regular tea.
Ryelee R.
Weeping water,Ne
This tea is the best, it's like 2 dollars for a big jug and it's so delicious! I get this tea all the time and it went above and beyond my expectations! It's so amazing I would highly recommend this product!
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
I absolutely love this tea! For someone who finds water too boring to drink for me it's a healthier alternative to soda. I've purchased this MANY times and I usually buy from Walmart in the large plastic 2 gallon containers.
Maya F.
Chapel Hill, NC
My absolute favorite tea!!!!! I buy this stuff every week and drink about a whole bottle ever two days! It has the perfect flavor and it's so refreshing!!! I keep mine in the fridge and I think it tastes the best that way!
Rachel L.
in constantly drinking tea when i'm not drinking water. it's just something good, different, and refreshing i can have instead of water to mix it up a little. good price and a great taste is a win for me