BY ARIZONA

ArFor a long time, cranberry has been a popular juice flavor.  Cranberries, like tea have been known to have some effective health benefits. Arizona has blended the popular juice flavor with traditional black tea to give it a lighter, smoother, and not too tart taste. The antioxidants of tea and its premium taste and quality make this a delightful treat worth savoring. When you drink Arizona cranberry, you’ll experience a perfectly balanced blend of tea and cranberry. This tasty beverage stored in a 23 Oz big can will be more than able to quench your thirst.

PREMIUM BREWED BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), CRANBERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, PEAR JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE, ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• I have not seen this product in a store! Which chain reta...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenna L.
Hyde Park, MA
I’m obsessed with all things cranberry flavored and this is so far up there. I wish it was easier to find! I totally recommend if you don’t want something too sweet or sweeter then just regular black tea.
Isabelle A.
Hinesville
I love these sooo much the taste of it is soooooo rich in your mouth I love the way it taste
Priscila R.
I love these not only cause they taste great but also because they've always been 99¢
Mary D.
I am very pick about teas and I really enjoy this tea. It's not to sweet and not to tart. It is just right especially ice cold. I used to drink these for lunch break when I was going to college. It is affordable and delightful.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
two great taste that are good for you i love this tea ,one of my favorites ,differately enjoyable if you like tea
yasi j.
You can never go wrong with Arizona tea. I used to drink this all the time growing up and still do. Love it. I don't have a specific flavor that I gravitate towards. like most of them
Kandie V.
Glendale , AZ
This tea has always been my go to tea. Its very affordable and has many different flavors. I enjoy all of them.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
Yum! This iced tea is delicious and excellent price. One of my favorite drinks on the go!
Brittany B.
Norris Arm
Literally, 100/5 stars!! This whole juice / tea line is amazing and refreshing! I seriously got a mini fridge out in my room just to keep these in my room
Kelly R.
Cramlington
These a very very hard to get a hold of but so great! They taste so better than what I imagined, the packaging is easily recognised and here in the uk they’re on the pricier side. I recommend to others all the way!
jennifer s.
I have not seen this product in a store! Which chain retailers might carry it? Is it a seasonal product?