BY ARIZONA

ArFor a long time, cranberry has been a popular juice flavor.  Cranberries, like tea have been known to have some effective health benefits. Arizona has blended the popular juice flavor with traditional black tea to give it a lighter, smoother, and not too tart taste. The antioxidants of tea and its premium taste and quality make this a delightful treat worth savoring. When you drink Arizona cranberry, you’ll experience a perfectly balanced blend of tea and cranberry. This tasty beverage stored in a 23 Oz big can will be more than able to quench your thirst.

PREMIUM BREWED BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), CRANBERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, PEAR JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE, ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• I have not seen this product in a store! Which chain reta...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney J.
Arizona tea is pretty good and is kind of a go to, along with peace tea. It's very affordable and very tasty.
Ali h.
Toronto, ON
I love this tea so much. I remember back to grade 6 where I bought this every Friday because it was so good. I would recommend you to buy this.
yasi j.
You can never go wrong with Arizona tea. I used to drink this all the time growing up and still do. Love it. I don't have a specific flavor that I gravitate towards. like most of them
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
One of my favorites out of the Arizona's! For some reason I can't get enough of the raspberry flavor! I definitely recommend this!
Dreaa P.
Vallejo , CA
My absolute favorite ! Perfect drink to go with your chips. I love this when it’s super cold! It’s not super sweet and you can just taste whichever the flavor it is that you chose and it’s super cheap !
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
This one is alright I don't like the flavor as much. And these are very affordable I just don't like the flavor in this one particularly
Caitlin M.
Best summer drink on the go. Find at any grocery store in a tall can. Super cheap too ! Love all the flavours it comes in
Priscila R.
I love these not only cause they taste great but also because they've always been 99¢
Isabelle A.
Hinesville
I love these sooo much the taste of it is soooooo rich in your mouth I love the way it taste
Harlie S.
North Hykeham, Lincon
Although it’s very sweet and super sugary, I enjoy all styles of Arizona ice tea. They taste nice.
jennifer s.
I have not seen this product in a store! Which chain retailers might carry it? Is it a seasonal product?