BY ARIZONA

ArFor a long time, cranberry has been a popular juice flavor.  Cranberries, like tea have been known to have some effective health benefits. Arizona has blended the popular juice flavor with traditional black tea to give it a lighter, smoother, and not too tart taste. The antioxidants of tea and its premium taste and quality make this a delightful treat worth savoring. When you drink Arizona cranberry, you’ll experience a perfectly balanced blend of tea and cranberry. This tasty beverage stored in a 23 Oz big can will be more than able to quench your thirst.

PREMIUM BREWED BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), CRANBERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, PEAR JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE, ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• I have not seen this product in a store! Which chain reta...1 Answers
Ronja C.
I am adicteddddddddd, i take one to school Every day, it is not that expensive But it is when you drink one every day. I usually take another flavour like Peach or Lemon, every time my friends want to drink it with me so i Guess this is a good flavour
Alejandra V.
I love, I love ... raspberry tea is so good and this is perfect as it is not too excessively or raspberry tea, it's just right on the combination of flavors. It can also be purchased at almost any service station and usually is super cheap. I highly recommend this and any other tea Arizona.
Brittany B.
Norris Arm
Literally, 100/5 stars!! This whole juice / tea line is amazing and refreshing! I seriously got a mini fridge out in my room just to keep these in my room
Patricia V.
Maravilloso te, me gusta bastante pero me hace un poco mal al estómago, una lástima ya que es bastante rico, pero contiene mucha azúcar y calorías.
Ali h.
Toronto, ON
I love this tea so much. I remember back to grade 6 where I bought this every Friday because it was so good. I would recommend you to buy this.
Ana B.
ES MI FAVORITO SUOER RECOMENDADISIMO MUY RICO Y SE DISFRUTA MUY BIEN ES MUY DULCE Y MUY AGRADABLE SU SSBER ME ENCANTA más que recomendable
Chenoa H.
Regina, SK
This drink is really refreshing, and it's a very smooth beverage. One of many favorites and i definitely recommend this drink
Alba d.
Arizona is without a doubt, my favorite tea brand. The packaging is beautiful even for decoration and the tea is even better.
Caitlin M.
Best summer drink on the go. Find at any grocery store in a tall can. Super cheap too ! Love all the flavours it comes in
Lizbeth V.
México c
Es una bebida muy fresca puedo ingerirla fria o caliente y va a tener el mismo sabor fresco, me encanta mucho beberlo
jennifer s.
I have not seen this product in a store! Which chain retailers might carry it? Is it a seasonal product?

back