BY ARIZONA

ArFor a long time, cranberry has been a popular juice flavor.  Cranberries, like tea have been known to have some effective health benefits. Arizona has blended the popular juice flavor with traditional black tea to give it a lighter, smoother, and not too tart taste. The antioxidants of tea and its premium taste and quality make this a delightful treat worth savoring. When you drink Arizona cranberry, you’ll experience a perfectly balanced blend of tea and cranberry. This tasty beverage stored in a 23 Oz big can will be more than able to quench your thirst.

PREMIUM BREWED BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), CRANBERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, PEAR JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE, ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• I have not seen this product in a store! Which chain reta...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
joevanie r.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually don't drink tea because of my heart burn but I really liked this my wife love cranberry so I now I buy them offend
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL
Muy rico agradable, los envases son hermosos enamoran, el te de alta calidad, me gusta mucho esta marca y sus mezclas
Kevin M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This tea is so freaking amazing. I love to have this on the go, or anytime. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
I love this tea, my friend told me to try it. And when I tried a can, I loved it!! It is very refreshing also!!!
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
two great taste that are good for you i love this tea ,one of my favorites ,differately enjoyable if you like tea
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
This is one of my favorite drinks on the summer when I travel out of town I always grab one at any gas station
Kandie V.
Glendale , AZ
This tea has always been my go to tea. Its very affordable and has many different flavors. I enjoy all of them.
Courtney J.
Arizona tea is pretty good and is kind of a go to, along with peace tea. It's very affordable and very tasty.
MONICA E.
It's ok.. I think it has a strong bitter taste. Leaves a bad after taste... Maybe from the aluminum can lol
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
It wasn't awful but In my personal opinion I would rather buy the original flavors. They taste much better
jennifer s.
I have not seen this product in a store! Which chain retailers might carry it? Is it a seasonal product?