BY ARIZONA

ArFor a long time, cranberry has been a popular juice flavor.  Cranberries, like tea have been known to have some effective health benefits. Arizona has blended the popular juice flavor with traditional black tea to give it a lighter, smoother, and not too tart taste. The antioxidants of tea and its premium taste and quality make this a delightful treat worth savoring. When you drink Arizona cranberry, you’ll experience a perfectly balanced blend of tea and cranberry. This tasty beverage stored in a 23 Oz big can will be more than able to quench your thirst.

PREMIUM BREWED BLACK TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), CRANBERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, PEAR JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE, ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

• I have not seen this product in a store! Which chain reta...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenna L.
Hyde Park, MA
I’m obsessed with all things cranberry flavored and this is so far up there. I wish it was easier to find! I totally recommend if you don’t want something too sweet or sweeter then just regular black tea.
Sara J.
You can never go wrong with Arizona tea. I used to drink this all the time growing up and still do. Love it. I don't have a specific flavor that I gravitate towards. like most of them
Rossana T.
Doral , FL
Arizona de te verde con cranberry es uno de los mejores sabores que Arizona ofrece, tiene un sabor refrescante y fresco para un dia caluroso. es la mejor forma de beber te. su sabor es deliciooso! lo querras comprar siempre!.
Bryanna H.
Anything mixed with green tea is delicious and this cranberry mix is one of my favorites! Arizona has always been a great product and i've been drinking it for many years. It's affordable, the packaging is pretty and I definitely recommend for future buyers.
Dreaa P.
Vallejo, CA
My absolute favorite ! Perfect drink to go with your chips. I love this when it’s super cold! It’s not super sweet and you can just taste whichever the flavor it is that you chose and it’s super cheap !
Sofia G.
One of my favorite Arizona flavor all of the Arizona Tea is delicious but the cranberry is the best because it give the green tea favor. So if you dont like green tea try this one it is very good.
Yuri P.
Palmdale, CA
I love buying Arizona cranberry green tea specially when it's a hot weather I recommend Arizona cranberry green tea if you have not tried it you should try it you will love it
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
While I normally love the Arizona products, the cranberry just didn't do it for me. I gave it 2 stars because my coworker liked it. However I wouldn't buy it again
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
We love the Arizona Cranberry Green Tea! The flavor is awesome and it's always so refreshing! I would definitely repurchase this product and I would recommend it to friends. It's a great value and not too pricey, but plenty tasty! Can't wait to repurchase!
Mary D.
I am very pick about teas and I really enjoy this tea. It's not to sweet and not to tart. It is just right especially ice cold. I used to drink these for lunch break when I was going to college. It is affordable and delightful.
jennifer s.
I have not seen this product in a store! Which chain retailers might carry it? Is it a seasonal product?