AriZona Combo Tray Nachos n Cheese Dip uploaded by cice R.AriZona Combo Tray Nachos n Cheese Dip uploaded by Jenny N.

BY ARIZONA

Is your drink lonely? Pick up some chips to keep it company! These snacks combine tasty Nacho cheese and irresistible tortilla chips. The chips are ready-to-eat or can be popped in the microwave for a delicious and toasty snack.

CHIP INGREDIENTS:

Ground Corn Treated with Lime, Water, Vegetable Oil (Contains one or More of the Following: Cottonseed Oil, Corn Oil, Palm Oil) Salt

CHEESE INGREDIENTS:

Water, Whey, Modified Food Starch, Vegetable Oil (Contains one or More of the Following: Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Soybean Oil, Canola Oil) , Tomato, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese, ( Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains Less than 2% of the following: Salt Jalapeno, Rice Flour, Glucono Del Lactone, Sugar, Corn Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Disodium, Phosphate, Pappers, Casein, Artificial Color, (Annatto Extract, Turmeric Extract, Yellow #5, Yellow #6), Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Yeast Extract, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Steatoyl Lactylate, Natural Flavor (contains milk) Mono and Diglycerides, Acetic Acid.

cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
This was good snack idea to take to the movie of any where for kids and if you’re like me teens and preteens. Only think I can say is i didn’t like the cheese teased like plastic other then that it’s good
Britteny B.
warren
It’s so good... omg I literally only had one box but if there was more omg I would probably eat 5 😂. I would 100% buy more and not bad for the price for them. If someone asked me about them I would totally tell them get it .
Taylor T.
I am so happy these are making a come back! These I loved when I was younger. Are they healthy no but they are portable for like a movie night at the movies or if you need something to take with you to school.
Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
I bought this at Walmart and it’s pretty good . I love nacho and cheese especially from the movie theater but it’s so expensive!! When I saw this I just had to buy it ! I purchased this for just 2$!!
Jennifer T.
Lakeland, FL
I picked these up at my local dollar tree & was surprised by how good they were. I love nacho's & cheese so this was a perfect little snack & for the price you couldn't beat it.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
This item is great for affordable, on the go snacking. There's just enough tortilla chips for the nacho cheese dip and I love the convenient little tray that it comes in.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
My best friend introduced me to this little snack that she discovered at the Dollar Tree. When she sees them there she stock piles them. This are good but they could be better but great snack when your in a pinch.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
My local grocery has these for a dollar so I picked up a few. My husband and I both really liked them, the only thing I personally didn't like was how salty the cheese was.
Meagan M.
Recently found this at Dollar Tree. Perfect size and taste just like the nachos you get at a ball park. I loved this and will buy more in the future.
Zanna C.
I found these at dollar tree haha. But it was okay I mean what do u expect from a processed cheese kit. Was kinda spicy.