Arizona Combo Tray Nachos n Cheese Dip uploaded by Jenny N.

BY ARIZONA #86 in Dips & Spreads

Arizona™ Nachos 'N' Cheese Dip Combo Tray.
0 trans fat.
Nacho cheese dip with tortilla chips.
Chips-2.25 oz (63.8g)
Cheese dip-2.5 oz (70.8g). see more...

Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
My best friend introduced me to this little snack that she discovered at the Dollar Tree. When she sees them there she stock piles them. This are good but they could be better but great snack when your in a pinch.
Taylor T.
I am so happy these are making a come back! These I loved when I was younger. Are they healthy no but they are portable for like a movie night at the movies or if you need something to take with you to school.
Jennifer T.
Lakeland, FL
I picked these up at my local dollar tree & was surprised by how good they were. I love nacho's & cheese so this was a perfect little snack & for the price you couldn't beat it.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
This item is great for affordable, on the go snacking. There's just enough tortilla chips for the nacho cheese dip and I love the convenient little tray that it comes in.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
My local grocery has these for a dollar so I picked up a few. My husband and I both really liked them, the only thing I personally didn't like was how salty the cheese was.
Meagan M.
Recently found this at Dollar Tree. Perfect size and taste just like the nachos you get at a ball park. I loved this and will buy more in the future.
tara e.
New Orleans
Great prices, great stuff, great staff. They have the best prices and a really good selection of items. People at checkout were very nice.
Zanna C.
I found these at dollar tree haha. But it was okay I mean what do u expect from a processed cheese kit. Was kinda spicy.
Julia s.
Saint Louis
I love these as a snack nicely sized I didnt know my favorite tea company made snacks till I saw it at the dollar store
Areli S.
I found this in my local dollar tree and i had to stock up because they make for the perfect snack to have any day