Arizona Black & White Tea, 23.5000-Ounces (Pack Of 24) uploaded by Danielle M.

BY ARIZONA #22 in Iced Tea

Arizona Black & White Tea, 23.5000-Ounces (Pack Of 24) see more...

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
I absolutely love this brand of Arizona Tea. Its got a yummy but not too sweet taste and much healthier than pop and juice. Its very cheap and itd bottle is adorable with thr ying yang and flower. It has became one of my favorites just harder to find is the only downfall.
April S.
April S.
Everett, WA
I love this tea!!!!! It's not too sweet, very smooth, and my favorite Arizona tea! Pick this up next time you're at you local convenience store if you like a lightly sweetened tea! You get lots of tea for your money too. You'll be addicted!
Darlanne D.
Darlanne D.
Moore, OK
If I'm not brewing my own tea, this is the brand and flavor I prefer. The can is tall enough that you get your money's worth. My only problem is I'd go through this pack in 2 days!
katie R.
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ
I am rating this product five stars because I love to drink it, it's a mild tea but also packs alot of flavor.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Mount Airy, MD
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars because if I could I totally would. I recommend this tea to anyone they have a big variety of fun and unique flavors for anyone. I'm a huge sweet tea person it's my favorite drink and I always add packets upon packets of sugar to my tea bc I can't stand not sweet enough tea but this tea isn't too sweet and I'm in love with it. I can actually bear it and it's what I look for when I walk into a gas station. They're also very cheap. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mela X.
Mela X.
Lexington, NC
I really love this drink I drink most of the time when I don't want to drink water it taste really good.it did meet my expectations when I tried to and I have fallen in love with it I buy it all the time and what I really like is that u can find it anywhere and it not expensive. Arizona Black & White Tea, 23.5000-Ounces (Pack Of 24)
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Foodie Expert
I love this brand and this is one of my favorite drinks.

I love this flavor. It's light, crispy and refreshing.

The price is amazing and I keep these stocked by the case.

If you want product for your money this is the brand for you. They never put out a bad product.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
I can honestly say this product is one of the best drinks on the market. They're cheap and huge, taste great and leave you satisfied. The only reason it's not a five star product is because they have so many great flavors of Arizona like the original green tea or the half tea half lemonade flavors that it's a tough runner up
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Foodie Expert
I am in love with Arizona brand sweet teas. However, the flavor of this tea is somewhat bitter. Black & white tea is something that has always appealed to me, but this specific one was almost disappointing. I recommend giving it a shot as it still tastes good.. it's just not a flavor that I would choose to drink very often.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor of Arizona because it's not super sweetened like the others are. The tea always tastes super fresh. I recommend this flavor if you're wanting something that's more refreshing than more flavorful, because I know how much I hate it when I buy a tea to be refreshing and it's so sweet that I don't want to drink so much
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
What does this tea taste like?