Arizona Black & White Tea, 23.5000-Ounces (Pack Of 24) uploaded by Jan G.Arizona Black & White Tea, 23.5000-Ounces (Pack Of 24) uploaded by Danielle M.

BY ARIZONA #65 in Iced Tea

Arizona Black & White Tea, 23.5000-Ounces (Pack Of 24) see more...

Stephanie W.
Flushing , NY
I remember buying this almost everyday in middle school. It was the cheapest and it was good. For just one dollar you could get a huge can of iced tea. What a steal! This flavor is actually very good because it isnt as sweet as the others. It is a good balance.
pebbles M.
Mesquite, TX
I am going to be honest I used to like Arizona Iced Tea but now I just don't like it no more has a bitter taste and when I found out their cans are reusable it's just not for me
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
I'm not a huge tea lover, but this quenched my thirst when I needed it to, so I am happy with that! I do prefer Lipton ice tea over this one, but it was still tasty enough, and will do in a pinch. I wish there were more flavors, particularly a sweetened peach flavor.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
This has a different flavor than the original green tea but its just as refreshing.

I appreciate when stores sell it for the cost it is marketed at 90¢ and dont market it up to $1.50 or more.

This is a great choice for a refreshing afternoon.
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
I would buy a 24 pack of cans right now if I could get someone to carry them to my place for me. This is my favorite flavor and I try to buy them when they are on sale. CVS carries bottles and cans and they go for as little as 2/$1.00 sometimes.
Sabrina F.
Saint Regis, MT
This is my go to tea, the flavor of this tea is compatible to real sweet tea. The price is great and the packaging is gorgeous. It met my expectations impeccably and this will always be my go to tea. You should certainly try it :)
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite drinks. It’s a little hard to find so I buy em out when I do find it. Love the value with Arizona teas, they are cheap and good. I don’t drink soda so this is a great alternative for me.
Daniella D.
These teas aren’t half bad, I wouldn’t drink them everyday or anything but they’re tasty. I’m not one to try new foods or drinks but I tried this tea and I don’t have any complaints.

3 out of 5 stars.⭐️
Desirae S.
San Diego
This product is one of my favorites! It never disappoints. It is affordable, reputable, and amazing. I would buy it again for sure. Arizona black and white iced tea never disappoints. So refreshing.
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is great! It’s not too sweet and tastes great room temperature or cold. I love mixing it with cold lemonade and making an Arnold Palmer on a hot summer day. Price point is great and I would recommend
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What does this tea taste like?