AriZona Black Tea With Ginseng And Honey uploaded by Jan a.AriZona Black Tea With Ginseng And Honey uploaded by Danielle M.

BY ARIZONA

Description:

Black tea is known for its smooth flavor. White tea is known for its rich health benefits. So why not put the two of them together? Made sense to us. When you drink Arizona Black & White Tea, you’ll experience a perfectly balanced blend of both teas. Lightly sweetened with pure cane sugar, this tasty tea is only 50 calories a serving.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK AND WHITE TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS, PHOSPHORIC ACID, HONEY, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), PANAX GINSENG

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
I remember buying this almost everyday in middle school. It was the cheapest and it was good. For just one dollar you could get a huge can of iced tea. What a steal! This flavor is actually very good because it isnt as sweet as the others. It is a good balance.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
This is my all time favorite Arizona tea! I love it. I can only get it at certain places usually 711 but it's simple black tea a hint of sugar but when it's cold it's super refreshing . AriZona Black Tea With Ginseng And Honey
pebbles M.
Mesquite, TX
I am going to be honest I used to like Arizona Iced Tea but now I just don't like it no more has a bitter taste and when I found out their cans are reusable it's just not for me
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
I'm not a huge tea lover, but this quenched my thirst when I needed it to, so I am happy with that! I do prefer Lipton ice tea over this one, but it was still tasty enough, and will do in a pinch. I wish there were more flavors, particularly a sweetened peach flavor.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I would buy a 24 pack of cans right now if I could get someone to carry them to my place for me. This is my favorite flavor and I try to buy them when they are on sale. CVS carries bottles and cans and they go for as little as 2/$1.00 sometimes.
Sabrina F.
Saint Regis, MT
This is my go to tea, the flavor of this tea is compatible to real sweet tea. The price is great and the packaging is gorgeous. It met my expectations impeccably and this will always be my go to tea. You should certainly try it :)
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite drinks. It’s a little hard to find so I buy em out when I do find it. Love the value with Arizona teas, they are cheap and good. I don’t drink soda so this is a great alternative for me.
Daniella D.
These teas aren’t half bad, I wouldn’t drink them everyday or anything but they’re tasty. I’m not one to try new foods or drinks but I tried this tea and I don’t have any complaints.

3 out of 5 stars.⭐️
Desirae S.
San Diego
This product is one of my favorites! It never disappoints. It is affordable, reputable, and amazing. I would buy it again for sure. Arizona black and white iced tea never disappoints. So refreshing.
Heather S.
Orlando, FL
My favorite tea! Only problem is its hard to find. There's only one gas station anywhere near me that has it & that's a 25+ min drive. The tea is delicious though. Not too sweet or too strong.
Andrea B.
Mascoutah, IL
Where can i find this? i haven't seen it in stores??!
Vee S.
Does it taste better than the other arizona tea!?
alicia r.
Is this arizona as easy to find as the other flavors? because i don't think I've seen it with the cans selection and i definitely haven't seen it with the other jugs sold in the stores near me.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who doesn't like this tea ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What does this tea taste like?