BY ARIZONA BILTMORE

• Are the prices per room pretty affordable? What are some ...9 Answers
  • Just here for a badge .4 Answers
  • What are the amenities they have?? And where are these re...5 Answers
  • "I attended a wedding a few months ago held at this hotel." in 1 review
  • "If you want clean rooms, pleasent staff and beautiful location setting for a good price this is the place to stay." in 1 review
  • "it has been a long time since I have stayed at the resort but would love to go back to see what has changed. " in 1 review
  • "My mom's best friend got married there a couple years ago." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong when staying here!" in 1 review
Kate C.
Mesa, AZ
Stayed here for a work function. Really pretty location and great room. I liked sitting outside and enjoying the view of the mountains and the cacti. I live near but it's always nice to go here for a staycation!
Veronica T.
El mirage , AZ
Iconic hotel in AZ! It's historic with frank lloyd wright inspired building design, every president (I think up until Obama) has stayed in the resort, Marilyn Monroe stayed here and was known to enjoy her time primarily at one of the pools, the list goes on and on. They have a history tour you can take and the show you the "mystery room" which was used in the prohibition era in case of a police raid they'd run and hide the alcohol. They still have the big head lights that were used to look out for the police. I just think it's so cool! It's also a GREAT family resort with a water slide and I think like 9 pools.
Samantha S.
Always clean rooms and consistent service polite and friendly staff best to go in springtime or autumn because of weather and the shops at Biltmore are great and good restaurants around
Angela H.
San Leandro, CA
Very, VERY nice hotel. I'm only 27, and I stayed here as part of a conference that was being held at the hotel. I definitely was one of the youngest guests--this is a hotel that caters to the 50+ crowd, with lots of money. It's a huge, expansive property, but the amenitites are very nice. I loved the gym and the pool. Food from the restaurants, however, was just okay.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
I love this hotel . Built in 1929 and influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright designs there are so many great stories to tell about these walls . Also the original tequila sunrise was created there . There are life sized chess games to play . And old Hollywood pictures everywhere . You get the feeling that you are in another world when you are here .
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I miss the spa at this hotel so much. I went to law school in Arizona and lived in Phoenix for four years. Without the massages I received here I probably would have lost my mind. Excellent drinks served here as well. Lovely property very close to biltmore fashion park which has an amazing Saks and fantastic restaurants.
Glenda N.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
If you're looking for a classic hotel in Phoenix, this is it. Great location between Squaw Peak and Camelback Mountains, right on the canal. The canal provides a great trail to walk in the mornings with a coffee. Keep your eyes peeled for local celebrities who live in the Biltmore community!
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
This place is legendary. I remember first hearing about it from Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel and I'm so glad to hear about it again. Seeing it listed here actually influenced my travel plans and I hope to be able to say I stayed here before the end of the year! It's definitely one of those "must stay" U.S. hotels.
Kristen C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Great location that is central to everything but the property and amenities are outdated. Would definitely recommend the Hyatt at Gainey Ranch or the JW Mariott Desert Ridge that both have better properties and amenities
Dona C.
This is a beautiful hotel and there's some great shopping nearby! Going in the summer will definitely limit what you can do because it gets so hot, but go in the fall and you will have an amazing AZ experience.
Ashley M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Are the prices per room pretty affordable? What are some of the major amenities that make it worth the price, if expensive?
Shubhita T.
Milpitas, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What are the amenities they have?? And where are these resorts located???
Monica P.
Just here for a badge .
Julia E.
Madrid
How much does this cost?