Arizona Beverages USA
7 Reviews
5 / 5
Finding Arizona teas in the store means a guaranteed purchase! Every flavor is so refreshing and quenches your thirst without an after taste. Black & White is my absolute favorite. It's like sweet tea only less sweet. They also have other drinks that are not tea such as mango, grape, watermelon,fruit punch, and more. They also have an Arnold Palmer...half tea and half lemonade. Many are also available in zero sugar. So good!
5 / 5
The best thing about this company is the price stability in these incredibly volatile times. Along with the constant delicious sugary taste that I have known my whole life since childhood that I can get anywhere, in a can, bottle, or jug.
5 / 5
Light refreshing flavor and lower in calories! Natural and great tasting! Has ginsing and natural honey sweetner. The only thing I don't like is the high fructose corn syrup.
5 / 5
Always a great beverage if you’re on a budget. Never disappoints, and I’ve had some many flavors and they were all great. Strawberry kiwi, watermelon, half and half, etc.
5 / 5
I’ve been drinking Arizona teas since a little girl and I’ve never stopped ! Such a rich tasting drink and sweet (I love sweet drinks ) all tea drinker should have these in the fridge !
5 / 5
I love this brand and they make the best drinks ever my current favorite is the mucho mango 🥭 I love to drink them when their cold or to me they won’t taste the best !
5 / 5
The only consistent brand on the market, keeping their 99 cent cabs through inflation. I’d get this over anything else hands down. The watermelon one is my favorite.