BY ARIZONA

AriZona’s first white tea introduced in 2005 combines the natural antioxidant goodness of blueberries and the light delicate taste of white tea. This antioxidant-formulated beverage also features Vitamins A, C, and E, Selenium, and Panax Ginseng.

Water, sugar, pear juice from concentrate (4%), blueberry juice from concentrate (1%), honey, natural flavours, white tea-extract (0,06%), antioxidant: ascorbic acid, acidifier: citric acid

• I have tried many flavors but I have never seen this one....1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura R.
Fallbrook, CA
This was my favorite I always look for them in stores and no luck. I'm a fan of blueberry anything and all arizona drinks ive been drinking Arizona for years now it nevet gets old with so many flavors to pick from.
Tina T.
I love this drink soooo much but finding it here in San Diego has been really difficult and annoying I have gone to soo many stores and I cant find it....
Ashley S.
Hampton, VA
This used to be my favorite drink. I don't know if it is still made or not, but I never see it in the stores anymore.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
This tea has an awesome taste and is super addicting! Any of the arizona teas are definitely worth it!
Carla  C.
This tea has me totally addicted!!! Great taste, serving it chill is the best way to have it
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
I have tried many flavors but I have never seen this one. Is it any good? Also what stores carry it?