BY ARIZONA

AriZona® Arnold Palmer® Zero Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade.
No calories.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavor.
No artificial color.
12 pack.

Sara E.
Keep the legend Arnold Palmer alive and drink his tea, it's amazing.  In college I constantly got stopped by people thinking this huge can was beer, but it's a lot of tea for your $$ and astonishingly cheap for the great taste.  Jokes aside, I like this better than the original since it doesn't have as much sugar, and this product is from heaven.

Still not Marly's Mellow Mood (my drink of choice) but my close second favorite.
Hanna B.
Orlando, FL
I seriously lived off of these my freshman year of college!! This drink is the perfect blend of lemonade and tea! It's not too lemony nor teay! The packaging is so good, as is every packing concept for the Arizona brand is. I always keep my fridge stocked with these because they are so refreshing after a long day in classes!
Jenn C.
Arizona iced tea is delicious any day of the week but especially when you want something refreshing on a hot day.  The Arnold Palmer is the best since it is not too sweet.  I will always pick up an Arizona iced tea from the gas station or 711 because you get a tall can for .99 cents!  Can't beat that.
Syra P.
Love these ! I’ve tried other Arnold palmers but this are so good it’s the equal amount of both juices and isn’t bitter. There not so sweet which I love ! Usually buy them for my boyfriends mini fridge and he loves them ! Great flavor
Cristina V.
Clearwater , FL
The best tea ever, is my favorite... for diet you find many options, no sugar so I love that... I think in comparison with others is one of the best options ... packaging is ok ... I will buy this always
Summer N.
Bonham, TX
These are pretty tasty. I always thought it was weird when my dad would go out to eat and order half lemonade half tea but then I noticed a lot of people doing it so one day at the store I saw these and figured I would give it ago.
The only thing I hate about these is that I hadn't tried it sooner. Sooooo dang good. Everyone should have these in their fridge.
Lucy M.
This is truly my favorite drink of all time. I drink it everyday! Packaging is nice. U just can't go wrong with this drink it's affordable and very tasty and extremely refreshing. I always recommend it and ppl thank me
Chelsey_Ann G.
Highland Vlg, TX
This is the best tea for a Texas summer. Keep a pack in the fridge nice and cold for by the pool! It's great tasting and inexpensive. The zero calorie version is a great alternative to soda. I would definitely continue to buy.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Just the right amount of sweetness and tangy lemon taste! This drink is refreshing on a hot day and can he drank with any meal for meal time! Fairly inexpensive! The tea has amazing flavor!
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff is BOMB. Delicious tea/lemonade combo without all the calories. Arizona always knocks it out of the park. Usually super cheap as well and pretty easy to find. Gotta try it out.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Good and cheap tea. So glad they made a diet version of this. It's a great product to drink with your friends. Good times commence from drinking this product. It is best poured over ice. The best tea for your dollar