AriZona Arnold Palmer Zero Half & Half Ice Tea Lemonade

by AriZona

AriZona® Arnold Palmer® Zero Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade.
No calories.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavor.
No artificial color.
12 pack.

Good and cheap tea. So glad they made a diet version of this. It's a great product to drink with your friends. Good times commence from drinking this product. It is best poured over ice. The best tea for your dollar
Start your review of AriZona Arnold Palmer Zero Half & Half Ice Tea Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Bloomer, WI
I am absolutely obsessed with these, they taste so good and they quench your thirst plus they are zero calories so it's a win win win. Oh and you can buy them at the store for .60 a piece so cheap, taste great, zero calories and quenches your thirst.
Ipswich, MA
This is a staple in my fridge during the summer months.
So refreshing and no calories!
The only improvement is to not fill the jug quite so full.
You can't help but spill it upon opening.
But it has better flavor than its competitors.
This is a staple in my fridge during the summer months.
So refreshing and no calories!
The only improvement is to not fill the jug quite so full.
You can't help but spill it upon opening.
But it has better flavor than its competitors.
Ankeny, IA
This is my favorite cold tea! It tastes amazing, not too sweet or anything, and it is zero calories. You could add Vodka to it to make it a tasty alcoholic drink if you want. This is my go-to drink for road trips! Plus it is very affordable, .99 cents for a 23-ounce can.
Amesbury, MA
Iced tea/lemonade is like my favorite cold summer drink, and it’s so nice to have a go-to diet version - especially one that’s always available for $0.99! The diet version is nice and light, not overly sweet, and always hits the spot.
My fiancée yells at me because I drink a gallon of this within a week. I LOVE it. I was so excited that they came out with a zero cal version! The zero version is definitely not as sweet as the original, which is a reason I like it. It’s addicting-try it out!!!
Keep the legend Arnold Palmer alive and drink his tea, it's amazing.  In college I constantly got stopped by people thinking this huge can was beer, but it's a lot of tea for your $$ and astonishingly cheap for the great taste.  Jokes aside, I like this better than the original since it doesn't have as much sugar, and this product is from heaven.

Still not Marly's Mellow Mood (my drink of choice) but my close second favorite.

Arizona iced tea is delicious any day of the week but especially when you want something refreshing on a hot day.  The Arnold Palmer is the best since it is not too sweet.  I will always pick up an Arizona iced tea from the gas station or 711 because you get a tall can for .99 cents!  Can't beat that.
This is truly my favorite drink of all time. I drink it everyday! Packaging is nice. U just can't go wrong with this drink it's affordable and very tasty and extremely refreshing. I always recommend it and ppl thank me
Richardson, TX
This is the best tea for a Texas summer. Keep a pack in the fridge nice and cold for by the pool! It's great tasting and inexpensive. The zero calorie version is a great alternative to soda. I would definitely continue to buy.
Love these ! I’ve tried other Arnold palmers but this are so good it’s the equal amount of both juices and isn’t bitter. There not so sweet which I love ! Usually buy them for my boyfriends mini fridge and he loves them ! Great flavor