BeveragesIced TeaAriZona
Arnold Palmer Zero Half & Half Ice Tea Lemonade

AriZona Arnold Palmer Zero Half & Half Ice Tea Lemonade

by AriZona

AriZona® Arnold Palmer® Zero Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade.
No calories.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavor.
No artificial color.
12 pack.

Good and cheap tea. So glad they made a diet version of this. It's a great product to drink with your friends. Good times commence from drinking this product. It is best poured over ice. The best tea for your dollar
Start your review of AriZona Arnold Palmer Zero Half & Half Ice Tea Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Cait A.
Tempe, AZ
if i could drink one drink consistently all summer, this would be it! i absolutely love the mixture of lemonade and tea flavor, its my favorite! so prefect for a day out by the pool, and is also super inexpensive so its amazing! (i bought this at a local gas station convenience store!)
Lauren P.
Madison Hts, MI
I love Arnie Ps as I call it. I buy it in single cans, gallon jugs, and the cans. I like the cans cause you can just grab it and go and being in a can it doesn’t affect the taste as at.
Julia F.
My fiancée yells at me because I drink a gallon of this within a week. I LOVE it. I was so excited that they came out with a zero cal version! The zero version is definitely not as sweet as the original, which is a reason I like it. It’s addicting-try it out!!!
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
One of my favs but a little high in calories and very hard to find in the stores near my home.
Amanda B.
Jamaica, NY
This product is it to sweet and is just perfect with little ice. Great evening drink as a refresher.
Aimee P.
Fresno
A fresh iced cold Arnold Palmer in the summer time is my definition of relaxing and shooting the breeze. Delicious iced tea mixed with lemonade. You can’t go wrong! And it’s diet! Yay!
Pam A.
OLATHE, KS
Love Arnold Palmer and this zero calorie option is amazing. Excellent flavor. I have to wait for sale because it does tend to be in the pricey side
Elvin N.
Glen Allen, VA
My absolute favorite drink. I’ll get an Arnold Palmer whenever I’m eating out. These consistently stay stocked in my fridge.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked this when I was younger, younger because it was sweet and affordable. It had a decent flavor, though it seemed artificial. I would not buy these again but recommended to others. They were a big hit in high school!
Stephanie M.
washingtion
Very good product I’ve been drinking since I was a child I recommend it to my friends and family we all drink it actually like the sweet tea also