BY ARIZONA

Buy on Amazon
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
Arizona Arnold Palmer tea is pretty good but not my favorite iced tea. It is a little too artificial and sweat for my taste. I prefer a more natural tea flavor. Its a decent price for what it is. I would compare it more to a juice than a tea flavor. I would recommend it to those who like really sweat tea.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
These Arnold Palmers are so freaking delicious. Arizona does them so well and they have such an amazing flavor and taste. If you love sweet tea and lemonade, give this mix a go because you will not be disappointed. They are incredibly refreshing and not to mention within a great price range.
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I used to get this everyday before high school and i honestly miss it. This snap actually just reminded me of it and it’s a great taste i can’t believe i forgot about! I will probably end up getting it tomorrow before work!!
Taylor S.
West End
I think Arizona will always be my go to for a chill day and a caffeinated day if ya know what I mean. It's great tasting and you can't beat the price for the quality.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth , OH
So delicious! Great taste and flavor. Great value product. I love this tea. It is so refreshing and a great version of the Arnold palmer. I will continue to repurchase and will recommend to others as well.
Catherine K.
N Arlington, NJ
Great flavored Arnold Palmer. You can still taste the lemonade, but it's not terribly strong or tart. It is light and refreshing and just sweet enough. I always pick some up when I see them.
Keziah D.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Could not ask for a better half and half beverage. I love lemonade and tea plus, it is a great value for the price. There really isn't much room for improvement to the recipe. I would definitely buy again. Great for kids, teens and Adults.
Kasia W.
Literally the best thing ever made if you love Arizona tea. It would be such a pain having to buy like 2 drinks at a time just to have to buy more. I do wish it could be more sold everywhere because I would have to go far out just to get a pack or two but it's worth it.
Erika K.
Port St. John
This our other favorite half and half tea. We love seeing it on restaurant menus as a drink choice. We have been using this for years, it never tastes bad or gives us problems. I recommend this as well as the Golden Bear tea to everyone!
Jennifer o.
Glendale, AZ
It has a tart taste to it, however, I do enjoy the mix of tea and lemonade. Its perfect when you can't decide between the two. I enjoy it at room temperature, but the drink tastes just as good (to me) cold as well.